Samsung’s upcoming smartphone would be the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. The device has been in the news for a couple of months. However, the device was recently leaked CAD Render online shared by OnLeaks. Therefore, the device seems to be quite interesting, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it. Let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Key Specification and Highlights
First thing first, the device will come in two different screens sizes following the 11-Inch and 12.4-Inch display panel, where the device was a successor of the Galaxy Tab S6. Meanwhile, the dimension of the device measured as 253.7 mm x 16.5 mm x 6.3 mm, alongside a 7.7 mm Camera bump placed on the upper left corner of the device. It is also going to include S-Pen support to boost productivity further with a complimentary accessory.
In terms of camera performance, there the device comes with a dual rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. Moreover, the device camera module accomplished by an LED flash module. Likely, there was some report suggested the device might have a Triple rear camera module it is possible the device having more variants
Include belongs to Samsung Galaxy Tab S7.
Furthermore, the device also had a microSD/SIM card slot. Whereas, the device also has a volume rocker and the power button. There the device also had a fingerprint scanner alongside Facial recognition for biometric privacy authentication. As for connectivity, the device has a 3.5 mm audio jack and USB Type-C port. Further, to power, the device is also equipped with a 7760mAh battery, and the higher variant might have a 9800mAh battery.
According to the report, the device has been running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile platform based on Octa-Core CPU with a Support of 5G Connectivity. There could be a 4G variant and 5G variant depending on your device, such as 5G, most likely to debut in the United States and Europe so far. Unfortunately, there are no far details available about the device.
The complete look of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (based on leaked CAD drawings)
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below, stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September