Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G coming Soon, Specification listed on Android Enterprise
Samsung launchs its new smartphone. This device comes with latest Features and New technology based Tablte. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G listed on the Android Enterprise with Model no SM-T866N. This Tabs comes with 10.5-inch Display.
According to leaks, this device comes with OWn Exynos or Snapdragon Soc. This chipset coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage On-board. It runs latest android pie with Samsung’s One UI Skin out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G support the 5G connectivity, This Tablet Sucessor to the Samsung galaxy TAb S6. Recently Samsugn Galaxy Fold 2 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc with Up to 4GB RAM. According To Leaks of Ishan Agrawal, Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 comes with Snapdragon 855 Soc instead of Snapdragon 865 Soc. According to leaks the upcoming Galaxy Unpacked event on the 11th of February..MOre .
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It also has also 3.5mm headphone jack.
Specification of samsung Galaxy Tab S6
This Tablet comes with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc with the two different 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256Gb storage of Option. In term of the camera, There has Dual camera setup on the rear, using with the 13MP primary sensor and 5MP depth Sensor. Moreover, There has Masive 7,040 with the 15W fats charging support, Samsung Galaxy Tab Support S pen.
This deivce starting price Tag is at $649 for the 128Gb variant, while the 256GB storage price at $729 in the U.S. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 available in Cloud Blue, Rose Blush, and Mountain Gray different colour options.
Thanks for being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13