How to Join Samsung Galaxy S22 One UI 5.0 Beta Program | How to install Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
Samsung started rolling out their first beta for the One UI 5 based on Android 13 in the United state., Germany, and South Korea. We expect the update to be expanded to an additional region in the future. An update for the Galaxy S22 Series includes the Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, and S22 Ultra.
However, Android 13 is still in its Beta phase and will likely be released around October. With One UI 5, there are some significant improvements and additives, such as Optical character recognition, which allows extracting text from an image that you can share.
Some of the highlights of the One UI 5 are the New Color theme, Stackable widget, New notification layout, DeX Enhancement, New Security dashboard, Updated Digital Wellbeing, On-device mode for Bixby, Improved accessibility, and more features.
- Gesture to enable Split-Screen Multitasking
- Improved sound and vibration settings
- Improved Search in My Documents
- New Bixby Routines.
- New Emojis to make videos with two Emojis.
- New AR Stcieers, with customized features.
- The camera app will now show the histogram in Pro Mode.
- New Zoom ba, Food Mode to enable the telephoto lens.
- Watermark feature for your time and date.
- Support for Physical Keyboards, Enhanced Spell correction and emoji input.
- Samsung App Update: Samsung Internet, Health, Pay, Members, Galaxy Store, Smart Things, and others.
How to apply for One UI 5 Beta
It is pretty straightforward to join the beta program, but there is a limited slot to get into the cut.
- Open the Samsung Members app, and swipe through the top banner.
- Over there, you will find the One UI Beta Program card, Tap on it and then register.
- Next, check the Terms checkbox, Tap on Enroll, and agree.
- Now, Go to device settings and scroll to the bottom to find the Software Update option.
- Tap on Download and Install; that is it!
You should install the One UI 5 beta to your secondary device, not on your daily driver, because it might affect your regular usage because of the instability. One UI 5 comes with the latest August Android Security update.
An update will be available to your device through OTA within five to 15 Minutes. However, if you want to roll back, you must comprise your data during that process. This is because you need to update the current stable firmware manually.
for Samsung Galaxy S22 One UI 5.0
Samsung is also planning to release the One Ui 5 Beta update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Users can expect the stable update in October, or we might probably have some words for the One UI 5 at the Galaxy Unpacked event.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma