Samsung Galaxy S11+ spotted on Geekbench and 3C Certification
Samsung Will launched its Galaxy S11 Flagship Series Next Year and there Will be Galaxy S11, Galaxy S11 Plus and Galaxy S11e. The Samsung Galaxy S11+ is been spotted on CCC Certification and unveiled Some of the Key Specific of the Device.
Which Revealed the Device Will be Bundled With 25W Fast charging in the Box and the Internal model Number of the Device is Different as it was an (SM-G9880). To Power the Device, It Equipped With and 5,000mAh battery.
Accordingto Rumors, the Device Will be Featuring a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL bright GW1 HMX and Capable of Recording a Video at 8K. Not to Mention, There Will be a MicroUSB Type-C port for Data Sharing and Charing.
Samsung Upcoming Series, The Samsung Galaxy S11+ With an internal Model Number (SM-G986) is been spotted on Geekbence. Where the Device is been Powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos 9830 Soc. Also, There Will be another version and Which Will be Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 Soc. Whereas, The Device Will be Sold based on
However, The Benchmark Unveiled the Chipset Will be paired With 12GB of Ram and there is Not a GB variant among Multiple Configuration. We Expected there Will be a More powerful variant to be Revealed at the Launch Event. The Device Will be Run on Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 out of the Box but on Geekbench it Runs on Older Version of One UI V10.
On the other hand, The Device is Still Unfinished and Been Single-Core Performance Shows the Result Results Lower than Exynos 9825. Not to Mention, The Hardware and the Software is Remains to Options. As this Might be a Samsung’s Top-Notch Flagship, then it Will Support Samsung’s 45W Fast charging as Well.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13