Samsung Galaxy S11+ Geekbench Listing and Renders Design Revealed
Samsung’s Next Year Flagship Will officially launched in Next Couple months, We have been Quite Familiar with the Design of Samsung S11. Where the Top Model of the Series is a Samsung Galaxy S11+. Let’s Know More about the Device Design and Specs.
It Reportedly Coming With 120Hz Refresh Rate Display or at least 90Hz Display panel, which has been Standard for Flagship Devices. Not to mention, The Device Comes With a 6.9-Inch Including Curved Display and to Feature a Dynamic AMOLED Display. Where the Device to offer an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Galaxy S11+ Geekbench Listing Suggests 12GB RAM, Exynos 9830, 6.9” Display, 108MP Penta Rear Camera Module
768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/GALAXY_S11_PLUS_5K2-1536x864.jpg 1536w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/GALAXY_S11_PLUS_5K2-600x338.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/GALAXY_S11_PLUS_5K2-1200x675.jpg 1200w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/GALAXY_S11_PLUS_5K2-585x329.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 2048px) 100vw, 2048px">
Samsung S-Series Still Retain the Infinity-O Display, means a Dual Punch-Hole Display Placed at the Top Centre Side of the Device. The Dimension of the Device Measured to be a 166.9 x 76 x 8.8 mm and to be Including a 10.2mm Rear Camera Module.
A Geekbench Listing for Samsung Galaxy S11+ is been Listed With Some Key Specification. The Device Will be Powered by Exynos 9830 or Coupled With 12GB of Ram and to been Support 5G Connectivity.
The Device is running on Android 10 Based Custom Skin One UI 2.1 Out of the Box. The Volume and Power Button is been placed at the Right Edge of the Metalic Frame. At the bottom the Type-C Port at the Bottom and a Speaker Grills.
The Signature Camera module on the Samsung Device for So Long is Been Replaced With an L-Shaped Camera Module Housing a Penta Camera Setup. Meanwhile, The Device having about 108MP primary Camera Sensor. Therefore, it also has a 2-Sensor but Doesn’t Confirm likely to be Infused with laster Autofocus Sensor along a LED Flash.
Similarly, The Device Offers a 5x Optical Zoom and Capable to Record a QHD+ along an 8K Video Recording. The Internal model Number of the Device SM-G986B and the Device Expected to Support a 45W Charging and Bundled at least 25W Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus 360-Degree Video [Via: CashKaro]
Thanks for being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redeem Code for Roblox Superhero City for June 2021
- Redeem Code for Roblox Car Tycoon for June 2021
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d by BSG
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1 by wyroczen
- Download Google Camera for Realme X2 – GCam 7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0 by wyroczen