Samsung Galaxy S11+ Design Patent Revealed With Triple Selfie Camera
Samsung Launched Its Flagship Device for this Year, Now Looking Forward to 2020 and Preparing for Next-Generation Flagship Devices. If you Look into the Company The timeline, then We Could predict the Company Will Announced their Device in February. The Device Will be a Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ Launched Ahead of MWC2020.
Recently, Samsung Patent a New Smartphone Design throughout the South Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO). Which Revealed Design of the Device Where it Sport a Triple Camera Selfie Shooter Packed Inside a Punch-Hole. Which is one of Its Kind, of course, Selfie Will be Better than Ever Before. WeBelive it Housing a Primary Sensor + Depth and Ultra-Wide angle Lense alongside a Motion Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S11+ Design patent hints Revealed have triple selfie cameras, new design patent shows, while the Galaxy S11 and S11e may get only dual and single selfie sensors.
Furthermore, The Device offers a 5G Connectivity as Qualcomm Also Promise to Bring 5G Connectivity to its Snapdragon 700-Series Next Year. Which make Scenes because We all Known that Future is all about the 5G Device. While the S10 Features a Dual Camera Sensor Front Launched Earlier this Year, Unlikely the Patent is Believable and Possible to be a Triple Camera module.
On the Other Hand, Some Report Suggest Samsung Will Eliminated the Depth Sensor Replacing With Two New 3D Facial Recognition. Where it Will Quite Similar to Pixel 4 and Apple Face ID Technology. It also Revealed the Device Will have Pretty Narrow Bezel-less to Achieve a Higher Screen-to-body ratio.
According to Some Rumours, Samsung S11-Series Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc coupled With Up to 12GB of Ram and 1TB of Storage. While they Also Released there 108MP ISOCELL Sensor, Might be Used in their Flagship as Well. Meanwhile, they Were also Developing their Own Deep Fusion Tech and 5X Optical Zoom.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further Updates in future on Same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11