Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Spotted On GeekBench with Snapdragon 855 Soc, Specification
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Spotted on Geekbench with Android 10. This device comes with latest Qualcomm Snpadragon 855 Soc. Also, this device has comes lots of new features and latest Technology Based. This device SM-G770F model number and is thought to be the upcoming Galaxy S10 Lite. There has scored 742 Score in ingle core and 2604 score in multi core
This chipsert Coupled with 8GB RAM Option and 256GB Storage On-board. It runs latest Android 10. This device secification almost same samsung galaxy A90 5G and A91. Recently new smartphone Samsung Galaxy A91 with Snapdragon 855 Soc. This device features to 6.7-inch Infinity-U display, 4,500 mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. This device has no More information about there Price and launch date.
According to leaks, there has triple camera setup at the rear. Its using with 48MP main sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, an 12MP wildangle and 8MP depth sensor. For Front, there has a 32MP selfie shooter with an f/2.2 aperture. . Moreover, Some other features on Camera, Features like Multi-Shot and Night Mode are integrated.
Further, It features to 6.7-inch Infinity U-display. Moreover, there has a Massive a 4500mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. This dice has Type-C port For charging Mobile. In term of peformance, It has powered by Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. This chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Storage can Further Increase upto 512GB. It runs latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store