Samsung Galaxy S10 lite launch date set to be in India On 23 January, Teased by Flipkart
Samsung launchs its new smartphone in India called as Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. According to Flipkart Teaser, this device launched in India on 23 January with lots of new features and latest Technology Based. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has Powered By Snapdragon 855 processor Coupled with 8GB RAM. The phone is has comes wiht triple rear camera setup that has a 48Mp primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP macro lens.
According to the Previous Leaks this device launched in February, but the teased by flipkart confirmed, which launched on 23 January 2020 in India. There has 32MP Selfie camera and Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor.
Specification Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
In Term of the performance, This device runs latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor. This device coupled with the 8GB RAM And 256GB storage on-board. It runs latest Android 10 out of the box.
For Camera Performance, There has Triple REar camera Setup at the Rear Using with the 48MP primary camera with an F/1.9 lens, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP macro lens. For front, There has 32MP selfie shooter for videos calls and capture beautiful Selfie. Some other features on camera supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
It sports 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED display. Moreover, There has 4,500mAh battery with Super Fast charging support. For Security Propose, It has in-display fingerprint sensor, and also supports face unlock.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.00 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)