Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series gets One UI 3.1 – Downloads and update
Samsung has rollout there OneUI 3.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 smartphone. Meanwhile, the device has received major improvements and fix known bugs. Most likely, the device offers new features like Single Take, Dex Mode, New Visuals design, better animation, chat bubble and update the stock application.
The update is to be rolling out for some region including Asian and European region as Germany, Switzerland, UK with the Galaxy Note 10 and S10 with 5G variants. Additionally, the update will be relieving on Samsung Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ snapdragon smartphones.
Meanwhile, it also brings improvements within single take for the camera, object eraser, improved touch autofocus and autoexposure, multi-mic recording for video recording under video pro mode. Underthe hood, the device also features an eSIM support which you can enable although by navigation Settings > Network & Connections > SIM card manager.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Huawei P50 Pro 4G Full Specifications leaked Before Launch
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition Launched with Snapdragon 480 chipset
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)