Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite vs Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specification & Price (Mobile Comparison)
Recently Samsung Announce Its new smartphone called as Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Today We now decided To compare smartphone with Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Mi Note 10 Comes with the 7P lens Penta-camera using with 108MP Primary sensor. While Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with the 12MP Triple Camera setup at the Backside.
In term of the Performance, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has powered by latest Samsung’s octa-Core Exynos 9810 Soc Clocked at 2.7Ghz and to be Coupled With 6GB/8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. It runs on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 out of the Box.
While the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, which comes with 8 Cores and clocks at 2.3 GHz. This device coupled with coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage option. It runs latest Android Pie with EMUI 10 Out of the box.
in term Of Rear Camera, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Penta camera setup at the back using with 108MP Samsung S5KHMX Main sensor + 20MP Sony IMX350 Wide Angle + 12MP Samsung S5K2L7 Depth + 5MP OmniVision OV08A10 Telephoto + 2MP Macro sensor. While the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite housing a 12MP f/1.7 Primary (Dual-Pixel AF) and OIS + 12MP F/2.2 ultra-wide-angle + 12MP f/2.4 telephoto lens.
In Term of the Selfie camera, Mi note 10 has 32MP Selfie camera, while the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite comes with the 32MP selfie camera. Both device get Perfect Selfie.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display featuring a Punch-hole Display on the top of Display. also it comes with an S-Pen With Air Command Support. While the Xiaomi Mi note 10 sports with 6.47-inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Also there has pixel density of the screen is at 398 PPI. It is an AMOLED panel, which comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen-to-body ratio of the device is at 88.05%
Further, Xioami Mi Note comes with Massive 5,260mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging support. While the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has 4,500mAh battery with Fast charging Support.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Will be available in Aura Glow, Aura Black and Aura Red Color Options. The Device Will be to go on sale by the end of Q1 of 2020 and it Priced at €649 and €599. While the Xiaomi Mi note 10 starting price tag is €450/$502 are Available.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- A short clip reveals the Google Pixel 6 Pro grey and black rear panel.
- WhatsApp monitors and shares personal information with prosecutors on a regular basis.
- WhatsApp will soon allow you to disable the Last Seen Status for a specific contact
- Where to Purchase and Pre-Order Surace Go 3
- List of OnePlus phones that will receive OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12