Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with Exynos 9810 Soc with 32MP selfie camera, full specs
Samsung will launchs its new smartphone called as Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. This device comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. This devicve has powered by Latest Exynos 9810 Soc which is clocked at 1.79GHz.
This device with model number SM-N770F, was recently spotted on Geekbench, which scored single-core and a multi-core score of 667 and 2,030, respectively. This device comes with Upto 6Gb Ram and 128Gb storage on Board. It runs latest Android 10 Out of the box.
Recently Samsung Galaxy S11+ spotted on GeekBench. Let’s Know More about the Device Design and Specs. It Reportedly Coming With 120Hz Refresh Rate Display or at least 90Hz Display panel, which has been Standard for Flagship Devices. Not to mention, The Device Comes With a 6.9-Inch Including Curved Display and to Feature a Dynamic AMOLED Display. Where the Device to offer an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-12378 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53.jpg" alt="Samsung Galaxy A91" width="537" height="540" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53.jpg 537w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53-298x300.jpg 298w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53-150x150.jpg 150w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53-100x100.jpg 100w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53-220x220.jpg 220w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/galaxy-note-10-lite-benchmark-53-80x80.jpg 80w" sizes="(max-width: 537px) 100vw, 537px" />
A Geekbench Listing for Samsung Galaxy S11+ is been Listed With Some Key Specification. The Device Will be Powered by Exynos 9830 or Coupled With 12GB of Ram and to been Support 5G Connectivity. The Device is running on Android 10 Based Custom Skin One UI 2.1 Out of the Box. The Volume and Power Button is been placed at the Right Edge of the Metalic Frame. At the bottom the Type-C Port at the Bottom and a Speaker Grills.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)