Samsung Galaxy M31 (SM-M315F) Listed on Geekbench Unveiled Specs
Recently, Samsung announced its Galaxy M30s the Successor of the M30. While Samsung is Working on its True Successor of the Device With the Model Number SM-M315, Which Will be called as the Galaxy M31. The Device is expected to launch in early 2020. The Device is been Spotted Surfaced on the Benchmark Website Geekbench.
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Samsung In-House Exynos 9611 Soc and it is Set to clocked at the Base Frequency of 1.74GHz. The Chip-set is Paired With 6GB of Ram and it is Run on Android 10 Operating System. Which Suggest the Device Will be Run on OneUI 2 based On Android 10 Out of the Box.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-12986 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat.jpg" alt="Samsung Galaxy M31 (SM-M315F) " width="779" height="787" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat.jpg 779w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-297x300.jpg 297w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-768x776.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-600x606.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-100x100.jpg 100w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-80x80.jpg 80w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/samsung-galaxy-m31-geekbench-dat-585x591.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 779px) 100vw, 779px" />
In the Terms of Performance, This Device Achieve a Score in tests of Single-Core 348 Points and test of Multi-Core 1214 Points recorded. According to Reports, The Device is being tested With and Internal model Number (SM-M115F) Suggested the Device be a Galaxy M11 Which is tested by Samsung India. Further, The Device using a 32GB on-board storage and it is expected to arrive 64GB on-board Storage in Galaxy M31.
On the other hand, The Bureau of India Standards (BIS) Suggested the Device Will be Equipped With 6000mAh battery and to be Housing a 48MP Primary Camera Sensor. Meanwhile, There Were 24MP + 5MP Depth Sensor for More Powerful Camera Sensor Along its boosters Camera Modes Features. Unfortunately, We Don’t have the Charging adapter and Many other details as of Now. Also, There are No Official Words about the Device at the Moment.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)