Samsung’s Brand New Galaxy Fold Smartphone, Which Released Recently Where Samsung’s Review Unit get in Trouble after 48 Hours of Uses. The Review Units Received by Reviewers are Revealing Serious Display Issue.
So *that’s* why they didn’t send me one… interesting.— JerryRigEverything (@ZacksJerryRig) April 17, 2019
Seeing disturbing news, the first thing to get up in the morning is to check my GALAXY Fold. Fortunately, it is still working, I hope it will always be. pic.twitter.com/3BpVeZYINy— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) April 18, 2019
There is Plastic on the top of Display Lining the Glaxay Folds Inside the Display, Which Just appears Like a Packaging. Where We unwrap From our New Smartphone. First thing First, The Plastic Poping ups Looking like to Peel Off and Most of them Do as Well. After Peeling off from the Device Now the Device is Officially Broken.
The Display having a Protective Film on Galaxy Fold Display, Where Samsung to Put a Warning Label on the Device of the Box. But Some of them Remove the Built-in Screen protector due to Lack of Clear Instruction in the Box. These issues Include the Screen and the Hinge.
The Thing is that You just Need to pull that and it Get off. Really With Just a Fingernail You Broke a $1980 Smartphone. Even the Warning Notice is on the Box not in the device Display. The Worst Part of this Was there Were Some Smartphone Which doesn’t Even has an Instruction on Every Single Galaxy Fold.
Where Samsung Should put a Warning Notice in the Front of Our Eyes Because of no one Read Instruction. Where Most of Smartphone Manufacturer Used to Put Important Things Right Just in front of Our Eyes.
Even you Couldn’t Apply Screen protector or Sticker on Screen, Because it Could damage the Plastic. I think if that Plastic isn’t User Removable, Then Why Not Samsung build-it into the Display itself or anything. So that Users Can’t Peel it Off With Finger.
Has anyone else found this text anywhere in the box? Mine didn’t have anything printed on the plastic wrapper.— Marques Brownlee (@MKBHD) April 17, 2019
There Were Some users Who don’t Even Touch the Plastic and They Get Dead Pixel Lines. Also, The Screen Freaking Out. Further CNBC also Reports for its consistently Flickers Screen Without Removed or Touch the Protective Film.
However, Samsung Claim that Galaxy fold Can Hold up to 200,000 Folds Which Prices $1980. Where Samsung sold out the nearly $2,000 device online in Just one day. But Still, They Can fix the Issue Because of it an Early Stage There and Started Shipping yet.
Now, We are Waiting for Huawei Mate x to Avoid this Problem.
Thanks For Being With us, Let us know in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)