Samsung But Not Samsung -The Galaxy A9s is just a renamed Galaxy A9
The Samsung First ODM smartphone, The Samsung Galaxy A6s Which is Coming in October 2018 in China. Samsung Galaxy A6s has a Pretty looking Design. The Device is Powered By the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (2.2GHz Kryo 260 + quad 1.8GHz Kyro 240 CPUs) coupled with 6GB of Ram and 128GB storage onboard. It also can be expanded further up to 256GB Storage via MicroSD card. The Device is Boosted by the Adreno 512.
This device has 6-inch Super AMOLED Display Which Shows a Crispy and Vibrant Color to enhance the Viewing Experience and their screen Resolution is 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device has an 18:9 aspect ratio and 409 PPI. The Device has been 72.9% screen-to-body ratio.
The Smartphone Comes With a Four Color variants of Blue, Black, White, Pink and Red. it has Dual12MP + 5MP rear camera With LED Flash, While the Front Selfie Shooter has 12MP Camera Including all the basic Modes in the Camera Software, It includes Qualcomm Quick Chargin Which help to charge the Device faster than a normal Charging for a massive battery 3,300mAh. It has a Type-C USB and 3.5mm audio Jack.
The Samsung A6s is run over Android 8.0 oreo out of the box With its own Custom Skin of TouchWiz on the top of Android. The Device has all the basic Sensor Include GPS, accelerometer. This Smartphone has Fingerprint Sensor on the rear Side of the device due to its large display. Currently, the Device is available to sale on China for the price tag ~$258.
The Samsung is to bring Technology to Starting from the Mid-End, rather than Starting With the Flagship Device. The Galaxy A6s Does Well in China While it Doesn’t Matter the Device is an ODM Smartphone.
|Samsung Galaxy A6s|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + quad 1.8GHz Kyro 240 CPUs|
|Display||6-inch (1080 x 2160)|
|Camera||12MP + 5MP rear,|
The Device comes with a decent Specification, The Device will be launched in China after India.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)