Samsung Galaxy A51 renders reveal Quad Camera and Punch-hole
Samsung is working on its Samsung Galaxy A51, which is a Successor of Samsung Galaxy A50s. Meanwhile, it Possibility a Major Upgrade over Samsung Galaxy A50s.
Recently, A Render has been Leaked Which Revealed the Key Design Element of the Device. It Comes With a Flat Display Panel Featuring a punch-Hole at the Centre of the Display. However, punch-Hole Hides a Camera Sensor Inside it.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Design renders reveal Quad Camera and Punch-hole Featuring 6.5-inch AMOLED display, 4,000mAh battery, L-Shaped Quad-camera setup on the back, 3.5mm jack and Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 Soc.
" width="2440" height="2653" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1.jpg 2440w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1-276x300.jpg 276w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1-768x835.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1-942x1024.jpg 942w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1-600x652.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Samsung-Galaxy-A51_5K_1-585x636.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 2440px) 100vw, 2440px">
Rear Panel of the Device is Slightly Curved from the Edges With a Samsung Branding at the Centre. We Have Not Found any Physical Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. We Believe the Device Will Offers a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Means It Comes With an AMOLED Display.
This Device is expected to Launched Next Year. The Dimension Measured as 158.4 x 73.7 x 7.9mm With a Thickness of 8.5mm around the Camera Module. The Camera Module is being placed at the Top-Left Corner of the Rear Panel, It having a Quad Rear Camera in an L-Shaped Array. While the Camera Module is Stacked
Vertically alongside a LED Flash.
The Power and Volume Rockers are placed at the Right Edge of the Device, While the SIM Card Try is on the Left. At Bottom, it has a USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio jack and Speaker Grills.
According to Report, The Device Will Comes With a 6.5-Inch AMOLED Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display. To Power the Device, it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery and It Run on Android 10 Based One UI 2.0 Out of the Box.
Moreover, It has a 48MP Primary Rear Camera Sensor With a 32MP Selfie Shooter. Even the Device Housing a 12MP Wide-Angle Lense + 12MP Telephoto With 2x Optical Zoom and a 5MP Depth Sensor.
According to Geekbench Listing, The Device Will be Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and Supposed to be 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. This Device Initially Comes in Three Primary Color Options as the Sliver, black and Blue. Therefore, Chipset Paired With Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for Gaming Graphics Rendering.
Samsung Galaxy A51: 360 renders [Pricebaba.com]
This Samsung’s Exynos 9611 was also Found on Samsung Galaxy A50 and Is a 10nm FinFET Soc. Further, you can also Expand the Storage using a MicroSD Card.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in Future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RJUTRXM
- Redmi Note 10S (rosemary) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKLTWXM
- Redmi 9 (cattail) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QCTINXM
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Specification and price leaked
- Download and Install ZTE Optus X Vista Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)