Samsung Galaxy A51 renders reveal Quad Camera and Punch-hole
Samsung is working on its Samsung Galaxy A51, which is a Successor of Samsung Galaxy A50s. Meanwhile, it Possibility a Major Upgrade over Samsung Galaxy A50s.
Recently, A Render has been Leaked Which Revealed the Key Design Element of the Device. It Comes With a Flat Display Panel Featuring a punch-Hole at the Centre of the Display. However, punch-Hole Hides a Camera Sensor Inside it.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Design renders reveal Quad Camera and Punch-hole Featuring 6.5-inch AMOLED display, 4,000mAh battery, L-Shaped Quad-camera setup on the back, 3.5mm jack and Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 Soc.
Rear Panel of the Device is Slightly Curved from the Edges With a Samsung Branding at the Centre. We Have Not Found any Physical Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. We Believe the Device Will Offers a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Means It Comes With an AMOLED Display.
This Device is expected to Launched Next Year. The Dimension Measured as 158.4 x 73.7 x 7.9mm With a Thickness of 8.5mm around the Camera Module. The Camera Module is being placed at the Top-Left Corner of the Rear Panel, It having a Quad Rear Camera in an L-Shaped Array. While the Camera Module is Stacked
Vertically alongside a LED Flash.
The Power and Volume Rockers are placed at the Right Edge of the Device, While the SIM Card Try is on the Left. At Bottom, it has a USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio jack and Speaker Grills.
According to Report, The Device Will Comes With a 6.5-Inch AMOLED Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display. To Power the Device, it Equipped With a 4000mAh battery and It Run on Android 10 Based One UI 2.0 Out of the Box.
Moreover, It has a 48MP Primary Rear Camera Sensor With a 32MP Selfie Shooter. Even the Device Housing a 12MP Wide-Angle Lense + 12MP Telephoto With 2x Optical Zoom and a 5MP Depth Sensor.
According to Geekbench Listing, The Device Will be Powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 Soc Coupled With 4GB of Ram and Supposed to be 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. This Device Initially Comes in Three Primary Color Options as the Sliver, black and Blue. Therefore, Chipset Paired With Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for Gaming Graphics Rendering.
Samsung Galaxy A51: 360 renders [Pricebaba.com]
This Samsung’s Exynos 9611 was also Found on Samsung Galaxy A50 and Is a 10nm FinFET Soc. Further, you can also Expand the Storage using a MicroSD Card.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in Future on Same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?