Samsung Galaxy A51 & Galaxy A71 Officially Listed on Company’s India Site
Samsung Galaxy launches its new A series smartphone in india. The Samsung Galaxy A51 and A71 officially listd on comapany’s india site. Both device comes with lots of new features and latest TEchnology.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A71
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core Coupled With 6/8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can Expand Storage Using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB. Chipset is Paired With a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. Also, it having aDOLBY ATMOS for Immersive Experience. It runs on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box. to Power the Device.
In the Terms of camera performance, It comes with an L-Shaped Quad Camera Module Housing a 12MP f/1.8 Primary + 12MP F/2.2 123°FOV ultra-Wide angle + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP F/2.4 Macro lens alongside an LED Flash.
While the Front is a 32MP With an F/2.2 aperture Selfie Camera.
It comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Display With a 2340×1080 pixel Resolution. Where is having an Infinity-O Display Display Panel. Moreover, there has 4500MAh battery using a 25W Wired Type-C.
The Device Initially Comes in Four Prism Crush black, Silver Blue and Pink Color Options. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7mm mm and Weight 166g.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A51
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Samsung’s In-House Octa-Core Exynos 9611 Soc Paired With 4/6GB of Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. This Chipset is Hugged With Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for Better Graphics Rendering During Games. Further, you can Expand Storage using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB Storage. Similarly, It Run on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box.
In the Terms of camera Performance, The Device Comes With a Rear Quad Camera Setup With an L-Shaped Camera Module Placed at the Left Side of Rear Panel. It housing a 48MP f/2.0 + 12MP F/2.0 123°FOV Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP Macro Lense. While the Front 32MP F/2.2 Selfie Shooter.
It comes with a 6.5-Inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display With 1080×2400 (Full HD+) Display of a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has for security, it having a Flash in-Display Fingerprint Scanner (Optical) and Face Unlock. Also there has 4500MAh battery using a 25W Wired Type-C.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comments Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RFBRUXM