Samsung Galaxy A51 & Galaxy A71 Officially Listed on Company’s India Site
Samsung Galaxy launches its new A series smartphone in india. The Samsung Galaxy A51 and A71 officially listd on comapany’s india site. Both device comes with lots of new features and latest TEchnology.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A71
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core Coupled With 6/8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can Expand Storage Using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB. Chipset is Paired With a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. Also, it having a DOLBY ATMOS for Immersive Experience. It runs on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box. to Power the Device.
In the Terms of camera performance, It comes with an L-Shaped Quad Camera Module Housing a 12MP f/1.8 Primary + 12MP F/2.2 123°FOV ultra-Wide angle + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP F/2.4 Macro lens alongside an LED Flash.
While the Front is a 32MP With an F/2.2 aperture Selfie Camera.
It comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Display With a 2340×1080 pixel Resolution. Where is having an Infinity-O Display Display Panel. Moreover, there has 4500MAh battery using a 25W Wired Type-C.
The Device Initially Comes in Four Prism Crush black, Silver Blue and Pink Color Options. The Dimension of the Device Measured as 163.6 x 76.0 x 7.7mm mm and Weight 166g.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A51
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Samsung’s In-House Octa-Core Exynos 9611 Soc Paired With 4/6GB of Ram and 64/128GB of Onboard Storage. This Chipset is Hugged With Mali-G72 MP3 GPU for Better Graphics Rendering During Games. Further, you can Expand Storage using MicroSD card Slot up to 512GB Storage. Similarly, It Run on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 Out of the Box.
In the Terms of camera Performance, The Device Comes With a Rear Quad Camera Setup With an L-Shaped Camera Module Placed at the Left Side of Rear Panel. It housing a 48MP f/2.0 + 12MP F/2.0 123°FOV Ultra-Wide angle Lens + 5MP F/2.2 Depth + 5MP Macro Lense. While the Front 32MP F/2.2 Selfie Shooter.
It comes with a 6.5-Inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display With 1080×2400 (Full HD+) Display of a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has for security, it having a Flash in-Display Fingerprint Scanner (Optical) and Face Unlock. Also there has 4500MAh battery using a 25W Wired Type-C.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comments Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)