Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Support Confirmed by Korean NRRA Certification
Samsung is pushing its mobile division to produce more 5G capable smartphone portfolios across the planet. Where the upcoming Samsung Galaxy 5G-enabled device would be Galaxy A51, likely to launch in South Korea. The support page for the device has been live on the Samsung Official website.
The device listed with the internal model number SM-A516N, it was one of the early devices to receive a support page. Not to mention, the device itself is expected to be launched to be released to other counties. Whereas we have a lot of countries and users, those potential buyers would buy the 5G enabled devices. Moreover, the device should be launched in the United States and China.
loading="lazy" class="size-full wp-image-15267 aligncenter" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/samsung-galaxy-a51-5g-nrra-certification.png" alt="Samsung Galaxy A51 5G " width="961" height="678" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/samsung-galaxy-a51-5g-nrra-certification.png 961w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/samsung-galaxy-a51-5g-nrra-certification-300x212.png 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/samsung-galaxy-a51-5g-nrra-certification-768x542.png 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/samsung-galaxy-a51-5g-nrra-certification-585x413.png 585w" sizes="(max-width: 961px) 100vw, 961px" />
Samsung Galaxy A51 5G key specifications
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is to be spotted on Geekbench revealed the device. Whereas, it was powered by Samsung in-house Exynos 980 soc integrated with 5G modem for 5G connectivity. We have already seen the same chipset that has been powered by Vivo X30.
Under the hood, the system-on-chip paired with 4/6GB of LPDDR4X Ram and 8GB of UFS 2.1 Onboard storage. Furthermore, the device is to be run on Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
In terms of camera performance, the device will come with a Quad rear camera module. Housing an 48MP Primary + 12MP ultra-wide angle lens + 5MP depth + 5MP macro lense. While the front having a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Display featuring an Infinite-O Display offers a Full HD+ resolution. Additionally, there would be an optical in-display fingerprint scanner.
As for connectivity, it supports 5G, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same
- How to Fix Valorant Error Code 138
- How to Disable Battlefield 2042 Crossplay
- How to Fix the Incompatible Operating System Error in Halo Infinite
- How to Fix the DCAT Resource Not Found Bug in Halo Infinite
- BGMI now includes parental controls, 3 hours of restricted gaming time per day for underage players, and other features.
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R)
- Send a WhatsApp message without adding it to your contact list.
- Download Rocket League Sideswipe Apk and Obb for Android, available on the App Store and Play Store.
- Download and Install Vivo Y12s 2021 PD2060F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2129-2-DS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2093DL Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)