Samsung Galaxy A51 5G and Galaxy A21s launched in France
Samsung Galaxy A21s Launched in France with lots of new features and Modern Technology. This device comes with a Punch-hole Display. Also, Samsung Galaxy A21s comes with a Quad-rear Camera and Single Selfie Camera.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A21s
The phone has powered by a Samsung Exynos 850 SoC processor. The Chipset is Coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB storage On-board. It runs Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 out of the box.It features to 6.5 with Full HD Infinity-O Display. It has a TrueColor display with a 720 x 1600 pixel resolution. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9. The phone sports an under-Display fingerprint sensor for security reasons.
Moreover, the device comes with a massive 5000mAh lion polymer battery with 15W fast charging support. If we talk about its camera specifications, Samsung Galaxy A21s packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture, a second 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with an f/2.2 aperture, a third 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The front camera of the Samsung Galaxy A21s packs a 13-megapixel Punch-hole camera with an f/2.2 aperture to capture awesome selfies and video calling.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A51 5G
It comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED Display, Where the display panel of the device having a central punch-hole camera cutout on top of Display.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a quad rear camera module housing a 64MP Primary in A71 and 48MP primary on Galaxy A51 5G. Further, other sensor were 12MP Ultra-wide angle lens + 5MP depth sensor + 5ML portrait lense. Moreover, the front featuring a 32MP selfie shooter packed inside a punch-hole. Not to mention, the system-on-chip is to be hugged with integrated 5G modem for 5G capabilities.
Under the hood, both devices are powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos 980 Soc couple with 6GB and 8GB of Ram. Therefore, the chipset paired a 128GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand storage using a MicroSD card slot to expand the storage. To power the device, it equipped with a 4500mAh battery using a 15W fast charging—the device running on Android 10 based custom skin OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
Sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For security purposes, Samsung Uses In-display Fingerprint Scanner and a Face Lock. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
The Galaxy A21s is powered by an Exynos 850 SoC, the Galaxy A51 5G conceals an Exynos 980 chipset. All these differences combined should lead to a price gap of around $350-$400, at least deciding by Samsung’s launch prices in other markets.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)