Samsung’s best-selling A series Smartphone
Samsung Recently Launched its Flagship Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in India. Now the Korean Tech-Giant Samsung announce there New Galaxy A Series Smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s With a Major Upgrade to the Predecessor Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A30 Smartphone. The Device is been launched earlier this year With Galaxy A Series.
Samsung Galaxy A50s.
It comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Display, Which is an Infinity-U Notch Design Display. The Rear Panel of the Device having a Holographic Pattern Design. The Device is been powered by the 10nm Exynos 9610 Octa-Core Soc Clocked up to 2.3GHz Coupled With a 4GB or 6GB of Ram along 64GB or 128GB of Onboard Storage. Also, you can Expand Storage Furter up to 512GB using MicroSDXC.
In the Terms of Camera, it having a Triple Camera as 48MP F/2.0 + 5MP 123° Ultra-Wide + 8MP. While the Selfie Sensor Hidden Under Waterdrop Notch Feature a 32MP F/2.0 Camera Sensor.The Body of the Deives Measures as 158×74.5x77mm and 169g
Samsung Galaxy A30s
It Comes With a 6.40-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display With HD+ as 720x1560px Resolution. It Having the Same Rear Panel Design. This Was Powered 14nm Exynos 7904 octa-core Clocked at 1.8Ghz Soc Coupled With 3GB or 4GB of Ram along 32GB or 64GB or 128GB of onboard storage. It also Supports the MicroSDXC Expansion up to 512GB.
In the Terms of Camera performance, It has Rear Triple Camera Sensor of 25MP Primary Sensor f/1.7 + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 5MP Secondary Camera Setup. Meanwhile, The Selfie Sensor packed as a 16MP Camera Sensor of F/2.0 Aperature. The Dimiesion of the Device is an 158.5×14.7×7.8mm and 166g.
There Were Some Common Thing Between these Two Devices as 4000mAh Battery using 15W Fast Charging via Micro USB Type-C. Moreover, it Features an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor for Security Authentication. This Will Initially Comes in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Green and Prism Crush Violet Colour Varient. Not to mention it Will be globally Launched Soon alongside in India.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13