Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s Launched in India, Full specifiaction and Price
Samsung Launched it new A series smartphone in India called as Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s with new technology and latest features, both device comes with 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
Price Of Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s
Samsung AGlaxy A50s will start at 22,999 INR for the 4GB RAM base variant. while 6GB RAM variant priced 24,999 INR. on the other hand, Samsung Galaxy A30s wil be price is 16,999 INR for 4GB + 64GB variant.
Specification Samsung Galaxy A30s
This device has powered by its own Exynos 7904 SoC with two Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and six Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.6GHz, Thisdevice coupled with 4GB and 64Gb storage onboard . It also Supports the MicroSD card Expandable up to 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Comes With a 6.4-inch HD Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display With HD+ as 720×1560 pixels Resolution. It Having the Same Rear Panel Design. Moreover, there has 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
In the Terms of Camera, It has Rear Triple Camera Sensor of 25MP Primary Sensor f/1.7 + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 5MP Secondary Camera Setup. Meanwhile, The Selfie Sensor packed as a 16MP Camera Sensor of F/2.0 aperture.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A50s
This device has powered by the 10nm Exynos 9610 Octa-Core Soc Clocked up to 2.3GHz Coupled With a 4GB or 6GB of Ram along 64GB or 128GB of Onboard Storage.
it features to a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display, Which is an Infinity-U Notch Design Display. The Rear Panel of the Device having a Holographic Pattern Design. The Device is been . Also, you can Expand Storage Furter up to 512GB using MicroSD card.
In the Terms of Camera, it having a Triple Camera as 48MP with an aperture F/2.0 + 5MP 123° Ultra-Wide + 8MP for depth. For Front, there has 32MP selfie camera. there has 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted In-display fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Read Also: Oppo A9 2020, A5 2020 Launched in India: Price, Specifications, Features
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 778G chipset
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Launched with new Inverse Scale variant
- ZTE Axon 30 5G Launched in china with an under-display selfie camera
- How to Fix PUBG Error 00000D04/0021 – Dll Files, In-Game Crash and Startup Fix
- How to fix Windows Hello not working in the latest Windows 11