Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s Launched in India, Full specifiaction and Price
Samsung Launched it new A series smartphone in India called as Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s with new technology and latest features, both device comes with 6.4-inch Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
Price Of Samsung Galaxy A30s and A50s
Samsung AGlaxy A50s will start at 22,999 INR for the 4GB RAM base variant. while 6GB RAM variant priced 24,999 INR. on the other hand, Samsung Galaxy A30s wil be price is 16,999 INR for 4GB + 64GB variant.
Specification Samsung Galaxy A30s
This device has powered by its own Exynos 7904 SoC with two Cortex-A73 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and six Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.6GHz, This device coupled with 4GB and 64Gb storage onboard . It also Supports the MicroSD card Expandable up to 512GB.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Comes With a 6.4-inch HD Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display With HD+ as 720×1560 pixels Resolution. It Having the Same Rear Panel Design. Moreover, there has 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
In the Terms of Camera, It has Rear Triple Camera Sensor of 25MP Primary Sensor f/1.7 + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 5MP Secondary Camera Setup. Meanwhile, The Selfie Sensor packed as a 16MP Camera Sensor of F/2.0 aperture.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy A50s
This device has powered by the 10nm Exynos 9610 Octa-Core Soc Clocked up to 2.3GHz Coupled With a 4GB or 6GB of Ram along 64GB or 128GB of Onboard Storage.
it features to a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display, Which is an Infinity-U Notch Design Display. The Rear Panel of the Device having a Holographic Pattern Design. The Device is been . Also, you can Expand Storage Furter up to 512GB using MicroSD card.
In the Terms of Camera, it having a Triple Camera as 48MP with an aperture F/2.0 + 5MP 123° Ultra-Wide + 8MP for depth. For Front, there has 32MP selfie camera. there has 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted In-display fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Read Also: Oppo A9 2020, A5 2020 Launched in India: Price, Specifications, Features
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Download and Install Android 12 LineageOS 19.0 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22483.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build