Samsung will launch its new Samsung Galaxy A2 Core in India, which is a competitor to the Redmi Go. The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core has Powered by own Exynos 7870 Soc which is clocked at 1.6GHz and it has 4 X ARM cortex A43 architect. This device has coupled with1GB of Ram and 8GB of Onboard Storage. Storage Can be Further Expand via MicroSD car Up to 128GB of Storage. To Boost the Performance, it has Adreno 308 GPU for Graphics Task. This will run Android 9.0 Pie Out of the Box.
Cameras first of all Samsung Galaxy A2 Core has a single camera both rear and front. In term of 5MP with an aperture of the f/1.9 camera on the backside and 5MP with an aperture of the f/2.2 camera on the front. Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus.
Hardware, Sensor & connectivity sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. This device has no any type of fingerprint scanner, supports Bluetooth connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack dual stereo speaker.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core: Display & Battery
The Device Comes With 5.0-inch LCD Display With the Resolution of 960 x 540 Pixel. Further Aspect ratio is 16:9 and likewise screen to body mass ratio is 69.86%. It has a Decent 2600mAh battery. Which Uses Micro USB 2.0 5V/1A Charger.
Moreover, The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core has probably price is Rs. 5290. This device comes with three different colour option Dark Grey, Black, and Blue.
Share your Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same.
- Call Of Duty Season 5 2022 with New Map “Apocalypse Map” a jungle-based from CoD Black Ops Cold War
- Download and Install Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G CI7n Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Lenovo Legion Y700 Gaming Tablet TB-9707F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme Narzo 50i Rio Edition Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install LT Mobile P20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)