SAMSUNG GALAXY A11 COMES WITH PUNCH-DISPLAY AND QUAD CAMERAS
Samsung slightly launched its new Samsung Galaxy A11. This device has comes with lots of new features and latest technology. Recently, This device has Certified on FCC and also certified by Wi-Fi alliance. Where the device spotted running on Android 10 Operating systems, Also it received the FCC certification unveiled some of the key specification and design language of the device
As per the Latest Leaks, 91Mobiles Reveals Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with the Punch-Hole Display with Full HD+ resolution. This device housing with the Quad Rear Camera Setup on the Rear panel. Samsung Galaxy A11 has packed with the Massive battery could be b/w 5,000mAh to 6,000mAh battery.
This device will come with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner similar to traditional design. Whereas, to power, the device is equipped with a massive battery but there is no fast charging support. Likely, the device support Dual SIM and the SIM appeared on the left side of the device frame. Furthermore, the chipset is paired with 128GB of onboard storage. While the device must have an expandable storage solution via MicroSD Card.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For Security purposes, Samsung uses might In-display Fingerprint sensor and a Face Lock. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Samsung Galaxy M31 has come with lots of new features and latest Technology. As per Report @geekyranjit Share an Images Shows comes with 64MP Camera Setup. According to the latest Leak, 91mobiles Revealed its Some specification like comes with 64MP L-shaped Quad Camera on the Rear Panel and 6,000mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy M31 has powered by Samsung’ Exynos 9611 Soc. This Chipset Coupled with up to 6GB RAM and 128Gb Storage On-board.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)