New Intelligent and Fast SoC for the Galaxy S10
Samsung Unveils its Latest Generation Own House Processor Exynos 9820, Which is Expected to introduced in Samsung S10 in Q1 of 2019.
This Processor is Quite Similar to HiSilicon Kirin 980, Apple A12 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Samsung will start production of Exynos 9 Series 9820 at the end of this Year. Eynos 9820 will be replaced as Exynos 9810, Which was powered Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Note 9.
The Exynos 9820 features an Artifical Intelligence application, Dual Forth Generation Custom CPUs, Dual Corte A7g cors and Quad Cortex A55 Cores,2.0-gigabits-per-Second (Gbps) LTE Advanced pro Modem, and enhanced neural Processing Unit (NPU) for AI-driven Experience. it Will bring up to 15% more Power in the Multi-Core Performance with a Core is 20% per cent More.
Ben Hur, vice president of System LSI marketing at Samsung Electronics
“The AI capabilities in the Exynos 9 Series 9820 will provide a new dimension of performance in smart devices through an integrated NPU, high-performance fourth-generation custom CPU core, 2.0Gbps LTE modem and improved multimedia performance”
Exynos 9820 is fabricated on an 8nm LPP FinFET process and it also offers a Separate Hardware AI-Engine, Which help to boost AI Task. With a dedicated NPU (Neural Processing Unit), It was one of a Dual-Core NPU.
NPU used to enhance User Experience as Camera Scene Detection, Including AR and VR. alongside ARM Mali G76 MP12 GPU, an and Support LPDDR4 RAM and UFS 3.0/2.1 flash Storage.
|Specifications||Exynos 9820||Exynos 9810|
|CPU||2x Custom CPU (4th gen) + 2x Cortex-A75 + 4x Cortex-A55||4x Custom CPU (3rd gen) + 4x Cortex-A55|
|GPU||ARM Mali G76 MP12||ARM Mali G72 MP18|
|Process||8nm LPP FinFET||10nm LPP FinFET (2nd gen)|
|Storage||UFS 3.0, UFS 2.1||UFS 2.1|
|Modem||LTE-A Cat.20 8CA (2Gbps download) / Cat.20 3CA (316Mbps upload)||LTE Cat.18 6CA (1.2Gbps download) / Cat.18 2CA (200Mbps upload)|
|Display||WQUXGA (3840×2400), 4K UHD (4096×2160)||WQUXGA (3840×2400), 4K UHD (4096×2160|
|Camera||22MP rear, 22MP front, 16MP+16MP dual||24MP rear, 24MP front, 16MP+16MP dual|
|Video Recording||8K@30fps, 4K@150fps, encoding/decoding w/ 10-bit HEVC(H.265), H.264, VP9||4K@120fps, encoding/decoding w/ 10-bit HEVC(H.265), H.264, VP9|
While Samsung uses an 8nm LPP FinFET, Not to Mention it Support 4K UHD With the Resolution of 4096 X 2160 pixel Display, 8K video Recording at 30fps and 4K at 150fps. The New Soc is More Secure than its Predecessor. It can Support 5 Sensor Simultaneously With camera alongside With IR sensor. it Will Save 10% More battery as compare to Predecessor.
The Exynos 9820 offers a 4X4 MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output), 256 QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) and Elena (Enhanced Licensed-Assistant Acess) technology.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RGGCNXM