Samsung Announces Exynos 980 5G Mid-Range Soc Full Specifications
Samsung launched its Exynos 980 Soc, Which is an Upper Mid-Range Processor. This is the First 5G Integrated Mobile Platform Chipset. Meanwhile, It is Designed to Power the Mid-Range Devices Especially for the Galaxy Devices. Samsung’s Exynos Chipset is been Used by OEM Like Meizu, Motorola and Vivo in the Past.
According to reports, Samsung Galaxy A71 Will be the First Smartphone from Samsung to be Powered by Exynos 980 Soc. Also, The Upcoming Vivo X30 Will be the device from Vivo to be powered by Exynos 980 Soc.
Samsung Introduces its First 5G-Integrated Mobile Processor, the Exynos 980.
alt="Samsung Exynos 980 " width="1440" height="1110" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3.jpg 1440w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3-300x231.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3-768x592.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3-1024x789.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3-600x463.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/980-f3-585x451.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1440px) 100vw, 1440px">
It Comes with a Multi-Mode Capablilites and Work in Sub-6GHz Speed at up to 2.55Gbps. This Chipset Support all Connectivity from 2G to 5G, Where 4G LTE Goes up to 2.55Gbps in Sub-6Ghz. Similarty, It also Support E-UTRA-NR Dual Connectivity (EN-DC) Combines 5CC LTE and 5G to Provide a Maxximum Downloading Speed of 3.554Gbps.
We Already Mentioned, This Soc Having an Integrated 5G Modem in it. However, This Chipset is Set to Clocked at 2.2GHz Dual Core Cortex-A77 and 1.8GHz Hexa-Core. They Licensed and Used ARM architecture, Which Brings a Mali-G76 MP-5 GPU alongside an Integrated NPU (Neutral Processing Unit).
This Chipset Support WQHD+ Display Panel up to Resolution of 3360×1440 Pixel. Moreover, It Supports LPDDR4X Ram and eMMC5.1 Storage of UFS 2.1. This Processor is Based on 8nm FinFET Architecture With DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and NPU (Neural Processing Unit). It also Capable of Developing AI Task, Even for AI Camera and AI Assistants.
It Advance DPS and NPU Allow to Perform AI-Tasks With Ease, Reducing Response Time, Better Data Privacy and Security. Not to Mention, It Improves Content Filtering, Authentication, AI Camera and AR. Furthermore, It Featuring an Octa-Core Soc to Perform a Low-Latency Task and Handle a High-Bandwidth 5G Spectrum. Here NPU helps to Detect Object and Allow ISP to Tune the Exposure, Hue, White Balance, Sharpness, Saturation and Other Manual Functions.
In The Terms of Camera, It Allows 5-Individual Camera Sensor and able to Process 3-Individual Sensor Simultaneously. Which Means a True Triple Multi-Camera Sensor, Where it Support a Camera Sensor up to 108MP and Up to 20MP + 20MP Dual Camera.
Exynos 980 Soc Using an Octa-Core Setup Having a Two Powerful ARM Cortex-A77 Cores and 6x Cortex-A55 Cores. For Gaming Immersive Experience, The Graphics is processed by ARM Mali-G76 MPU GPU for Gaming Lags and Loading Times.
Therefore, The MFEC (Multi-Format Codec) Support a 4K UHD Encoding and Decoding at 120fps alongside a Video Backgroud adding Depth-of-Field. It also supports a Wi-Fi 6 Offering a Faster gaming Experience Without Lag-Free and High-Resolution Gaming over Streaming Seasons as Well. It also supports a Bluetooth v5.0 for Multi-Device Connectivity and GNSS for Accurate Location Mapping based experiences.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for a More further update in future on Same.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM
- Mi Max 3 China (nitrogen) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.QEDCNXM
- Redmi Note 8 Russia (ginkgo) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCORUXM
- Redmi 9A / 9AT EEA (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCDEUXM
- Redmi K30 Ultra China (cezanne) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJNCNXM
- Redmi 7A Russia (pine) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCMRUXM