Samsung 2nd-Generation Fold Called Galaxy Z Flip, Codename Bloom
Samsung upcoming Foldable Smartphone will be unpacked on its Upcoming Galaxy unpack event on February 11. There is some report suggest Samsung help a Secret meeting show-off the Foldable-2. Where the Device codename used is BLOOM but it just a reference to use before the device available for the public. Meanwhile, The Devie could be launch imminent.
Bloom is Just a Secret Code name, The Actual name of the New Galaxy Series Named Galaxy Z and Delivering Second Generation Galaxy Z Flip.
However, The Codename of the device is not going to be available with the name BLOOM instead there is another Series Called Galaxy Z. Which is likely to be because it Will fold horizontal, Unlike the galaxy fold across its Vertical axis. Which is shared by the well-known tipster Ice Universe, where the Series starts with the Second generation Galaxy Z Flip.
Additionally, Samsung initially introduced a clamshell device on its Galaxy Unpack event in 2019. Not to mention, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc. There Will be new glass technology called Ultra-thin glass replacing plastic polymer film used for the First-generation Galaxy Fold.
According to Reports, The Galaxy Z Flip Might Support an 8K Video Recording and there Will be a Dual camera module. Furthermore, the front selfie camera packed inside an Infinity-O Display and the device run on Android 10 based Custom Skin One UI 2.0 out of the box.
Also, The love images of the device is been surfaced on the web check it out here. The Samsung galaxy Z Flip Will be announced at the same day When the Samsung Flagship Galaxy S20 is being launched.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- One UI 4 Beta Based on Android 12 live for Samsung Galaxy S21 Devices
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)