How do I register for Battleground India Series 2021 – How to Guide: Everything you need to know
Krafton announced India’s Biggest esports tournament with the Prize Pool of 10 Million, within a month of the launch of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Battlegrounds Mobile India series 2021: Everything to know Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 Announced, With Rs. 1 Crore Prize Pool: An Overview
If you wonder how you can register yourself for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series, In this article we have been sharing everything you need to know. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
How to Register for Battlegrounds India Series 2021
There are few things you need to know before you participate in BGMIS 2021, Check out.
Hereare some of the basic-things you have to know, Take a Quick-Look before you confirm your registration.
- Read the Rule Book: Here
- Under Age 18 Require Parent or Guardian Consent
- Your BGMI should be running on the latest version published by Krafton, Download Here
- Only Mobile-Device allowed in Tournament, Tablet and Emulators strictly prohibited in Tournament
- Any kind of Triggers, Controllers or Add-on device is not allowed.
- The last registration date is August 2021..
Register to Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021 – How-to Guide
You can play India’s Biggest Esports Tournament for Free, there is no Registration fee. You need to submit the Registration before August 2021.
- Visit Esports-BattlegroundsMobileIndia
- Click on Register Now
- Fill the Form one-by-one Team Details, Captain Details and Player Details
- Once you fill, Click on next and you will receive Confirmation over your Mail
- That’s it!
After completing you can start playing the game and you have to win Top 10 Matches from 15 after completing registration. Not to mention, Matches should be complete with the team members that you have submitted.
Format for BGMI India Series
In-Game Qualifiers – Starting 2 Aug
India Series 2021 kickoff from August 2nd with 1024 Teams to be qualified, To play this you require to register yourself and Win 10 Matches from the first 15 Maths after registration. Top 1024 Teams will be picked based on their performance, including survival times, accuracy and much more. The first round of the Tournament is closing on August 8th.
Online Qualifiers – Starting Aug 17
There will be three rounders to pick the best, where Krafton will form groups accordingly to compete and players who qualify will play in the Finals.
First Game will have 64 Grounds and In-Game Qualifier will play 2 games against each other, Top 8 Teams from the group will play the next round.
This round will have 32 groups consisting of 512 Teams, Play 2 Matches and Top 7 Teams from the group continue to Final Round of Online Qualifiers
This Round contains 224 Teams that make 16 Groups in total, and they play 2 Matches. The top 4 teams from the group will play finals
Quarter-Finals – Starting 16 Sept
Continue with 64 Teams makes 4 groups and they play 6 matches against each other. The top 4 teams from the group will play Semi-Finals. Meanwhile, Lose Team will make 3 Groups and play 6 Matches among them Top 2 Teams from the Group will join the Semi-Finals.
REWARD: 1 Finish Card, 1 Placement Card
Semi-Finals – Starting Sep 30
24 Teams (16 Teams from Quarter Finals and 8 Teams from Loser Bracket) form 3 Groups and Will play against each other in Robin Format. Top 16 Squads will Play Grand Finals
Grand Final – Starting Oct 7
The top 16 teams will play 20 Matches in 4 Days, and the Team with the highest score wins Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2021.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series Prize Pool
- PRIZE POOL: ₹ 1,00,00,000
- FIRST PLACE: ₹ 50,00,000
- SECOND PLACE: ₹ 25,00,000
- THIRD PLACE: ₹ 10,00,000
- FOURTH PLACE: ₹ 3,00,000
- FIFTH PLACE: ₹ 2,00,000
- SIXTH PLACE: ₹ 1,50,000
- SEVENTH PLACE: ₹ 1,00,000
- EIGHTH PLACE: ₹ 90,000
- NINTH PLACE: ₹ 80,000
- TENTH PLACE: ₹ 70,000
- ELEVENTH PLACE: ₹ 60,000
- TWELFTH PLACE: ₹ 50,000
- THIRTEENTH PLACE: ₹ 40,000
- FOURTEENTH PLACE: ₹ 30,000
- FIFTEENTH PLACE: ₹ 20,000
- SIXTEENTH PLACE: ₹ 10,000
- MVP: ₹ 1,00,000
- THE LONE RANGER: ₹ 50,000
- THE RAMPAGE FREAK: ₹ 50,000
- MOST FINISHES BY A SQUAD: ₹ 50,000
- THE REDEEMER: ₹ 50,000
Hopefully, This guide remains helpful for you and have successfully registered your team to the game. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price