Redmi Note 8 Pro Terminator Edition Launched in Spain, Full specs and price
Recently Redmi launched its new Note 8 series in india with lots of new features and latest technology. Now Redmi launched its new Redmi Note 8 pro Terminator edition With Quad Camera Setup. This device starting price is 229 Euros.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek G90T SoC. This chipset comes with 4Gb/6Gb/8Gb Ram option as well as 64Gb/128Gb storage on-board. It runs the latest Android Pie based on EMUI 10 out of the box. This phone include the Game Turbo 2.0 mode. It also comes with Liquid Cooling For gaming.
https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Terminator-Edition-300x150.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Terminator-Edition-768x384.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Terminator-Edition-1024x512.jpg 1024w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Terminator-Edition-600x300.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Terminator-Edition-585x293.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 1500px) 100vw, 1500px" />
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it having the Same Camera Setup Found on Realme XT Housing a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor Primary Sensor + 8MP Ultra-Wide With a 120° + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro With a Focal Length of 2 CM. While the front camera is a 20MP Selfie Shooter hidden inside a Waterdrop notch. It also allows you to Record a 960fps Slow-Motion Video Recording.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a 6.53-inch FullHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340. There has 19.5:9 aspect ratio, with a screen to body ratio of 91.4%. For protection, there has Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and back. To Power the Device it packed a Massive 4500mAh battery Using a Quick charge 4.0+ Fast charger Bundledin the Box. It also Reaming the 3.5 mm Audio jack, Smart PA-Backed Speaker Module, IP52 Rating and USB Type-C Port.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QCDIDXM