Redmi Note 7S Burns Due to Battery Damage by External Forces: Case
Redmi Claimed there Device to be No.1 Quality Smartphone branked and they Ranked No.1 for a Long Period. Even they were the Top 5 Global Smartphone under Xiaomi. However, We Believe in their Device But Reportedly a Smartphone is been Filed.
Meanwhile, This Report Was Filed by an Indian Citizen, Chavhan Ishwar. He Was Using a Redmi Note 7S, As Usal there is a Permanent Battery Damage. There Were no Injured Reported by Victim and Report filed by Xiaomi Indian’s Customer Care.
He Was using his Device for a Months, He Orders his Device from Flipkart on October and Been Delivered Three Day later as a General Time in Indian. Mr Ishware Left the Deviceon Desk and Suddenly he Notices the Device is Emmate Smoke alongside a Buring Steel of Plastic.
Now, The Users Expected to Get a New Device With Zero Foul pay But He Doesn’t after a Couple of Days and Xiaomi Indian Rejected his Claim. Where The Customer Care Claimed “abnormal burnt marks and damage new battery fix area display”. Even they Suggested there Was Something in the Battery, Which Caused the Incident.
Which means the User Probably having Some Kind of Third-Party Arrangement, Not to Mention any Third-Party Don’t Cover under Warranty and Xiaomi Indian Would not Replace. Furthermore, He was Unhappy but Xiaomi Didn’t get any Related Issue even Before on their Device With the Same Model.
Xiaomi India Respond, “AT XIAOMI, QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. THE TRUST THAT MI FANS HAVE SHOWN IN THE BRAND FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS IS A TESTAMENT TO THAT. WE ALSO TAKE PRIDE IN HAVING ONE OF THE STRONGEST AFTER-SALES NETWORKS IN THE COUNTRY to SOLVE CUSTOMER ISSUES SEAMLESSLY. IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, AFTER CAREFUL EXAMINATION, IT WAS CONCLUDED THAT THE DAMAGE WAS CAUSED DUE TO EXTERNAL FORCE, AND THUS, CLASSIFIED UNDER ‘CUSTOMER INDUCED DAMAGE.”via gizchina.
Read Also: Vivo S1 Pro With 8GB+128GB and 48MP Quad Camera in the Philippines.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in future.
- Apple has launched the Apple Music Classical app for Android, but it’s not available for iPad or Mac yet.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Microsoft has released a quick solution to a problem with webcams on devices that use Arm processors, like the Surface Pro X.by Mehak
- BGMI launched with rewards for Phantom Jewels and Jewel Exchange Center: Available on Android and iOS after India’s ban.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung launches Galaxy self-repair program in South Korea that lets users repair their own device.by Akhil Sharma
- Microsoft is rolling out customized live captions and avatars for Teams Meetings in beta.by Mehak