Redmi Note 7 Could Be Smartphone Value Champion
Xiaomi announced a ~$150 Redmi Note 7 With whopping 48MP Camera. Where Samsung also Want to invest in $200 Price Market as Galaxy M Series. But there Brand Like Xiaomi already Leading the Market Which Directly goes against Flagship.
First thing First, Does Redmi Note 7 has a Fake 48MP Camera? While Snapdragon 660 support capture of up to 25 megapixels with zero shutter lag, and offer smooth zoom, fast autofocus and true-to-life colours for improved image quality.
If you thinking xiaomi Did it, No Samsung did With its Samsung it is a 48MP Samsung GM1, 0.8-micron Pixel Camera Sensor. It natively Produces 12MP Image. If I Say the MegaPixel Claim is Definitely Incorrect But it Really Can’t Samsung GM1 is a 48MP Sensor.
We use a Basic Sensor to Capture the Black and White Images. Where for RGB Color We Use Bayer Color Filter on top. We explain to you. How Camera Really Work? The Monochrome Sensor Which Captures Black and White, Which used as a Secondary Camera. The camera adds Color as 25% Blue, 25% Red and 50% Green, Green is used to add Brightness.
in the Process of Demosaicing, it Combines all 4 Pictures of Red, Green, Blue and Black & White Images. As in Regular Sensor, We get a One Pixel But in GM1 have Quad Bear array Means it has Four Pixel Together Instead of One Pixel. Hence, Technical it Considers as 12MP of Total along Xiaomi Software for Image Processing. In the End, We get 48MP as Output.
It Doesn’t be Comparable as Completely a 48MP camera Like Sony IMX586 Which Comes Later With Redmi Note 7 Pro. But it was Better than Native 12MP. As xiaomi Said, “They Used Exactly the Same algorithms that They Recently used in Xiaomi Mix 3”.
48MP Camera in a $150 Phone, It is not about Pixel only. We have tons of MegaPixel and Have a Terrible Image Come Out of it. But the Way they Adopt into the Camera is receiving a Super-High Resolution 48MP Pictures in Good Lighting Condition then Collaborate the Picture together to produce it Bigger Picture in Low-Light Condition.
However $150 is the Starting Price, Note 7 Comes With 6.3-inch Display With 1080p Resolution along Midrange Snapdragon 660. As it has 16MP Selfie Shooter and A Mind-Blowing 4000mAh battery. Some Flagship even Appearsn’t Offer a Battery With this Capacity. Actually, it also Offers a 3.5mm audio Jack, not to Mention it absolutely important Because Bluetooth Headphone Really Come with $150 or $50.
The Device Initially available in China before it Takes place in India. The Low-Midrange Smartphone Manufacturer Really Disturb Brands Like Samsung and Apple. No doubt there is a Giant Market at Sub-$200 and it Increasingly Important.
Key Specs of Redmi Note 7
19.5: 9, 2340 x 1080 FHD+, 409 PPI
|RAM||3GB, 4GB, 6GB|
|Processors||Snapdragon 660, Kyro 260 CPU, Adreno 512 GPU|
|Rear-camera||48MP f/1.8 + 5MP|
|Os||Android v9.0 (Pie), MIUI 10|
|Color||Blue, Pink, Bright Black Color|
|Price||~$147 , ~$177, ~$206|
We are Really Amazed at they Launched a Device With these Price Point. We don’t Expect it is the worst Investment for you in General.
Thanks for Being With us, Write your thoughts in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13