The Quad Camera Unlock New Possibility highlight to Redmi Note Series.
Xiaomi launched its Successor of Redmi Note 5 Pro Which is Launched just 9 months back in India. Xiaomi already launched Redmi Note 6 Pro before India Market. This Time it is not looking like a Real upgrade of Redmi Note 5 Pro, It is a T Version of Redmi Note 5 Pro.
There is a 6.26-inch IPS Full HD+ Display With a resolution 2280 x 1080 Pixel of 403 PPI as a 19:9 aspect ration, alongside With a Notch Design Full-Screen Design. Its screen is Protect via 2.5 Curved Corning Gorilla Glass and its maximum brightness up to 500-nits.
The Device is Powered by the 14nm Octa-Core Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Soc CoupledWith a 4GB and 6GB of LPDDR4x Ram hugged With an eMMC 5.1 flash storage 64GB of onboard Storage For both. This is the First Smartphone To Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset.
The Graphics task is Handled With Adreno 509 GPU alongSide With Kryo 260 CPU. Storage Will be Further Expandable Via MicroSD up to 256GB. The processor also Packed With a Dual VoLTE Enabled as it Default.
In the Terms of camera Department, it has Quad Camera, It has Dual 12MP + 5MP f/1.9 rear camera Dual Pixel Autofocus Sensor and 20MP + 2MP 1.8μm Super Pixel selfie Shooter. Both the Camera packed With an AI portrait, Single-tone Dual-LED flash With an HDR mode and EIS for Video Recording. The Front Camera also Use for AI face Unlock, and it also Featured a Physical rear FrintPrint Sensor.
Redmi Note 6 Pro is Run over Android 8.1 Oreo WIth Xiaomi Custom MIUI 10 out of the Box, Not to Mention it Will battery Performance and More Additional Features for Enhance User Experience. There is also a Massive 4000mAh (type) / 3900mAh (min) Li-Po battery of 5V/2A (10W) Which Charged WIth and Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0 as Micro USB Which also supports OTG Cable.
The Device Will initially available in 3 basic Color as Black, Rose Gold and Lake Blue With the price tag of ~$197 for 4GB Ram and ~$225 for 6GB Ram. There Were Redmi Note 6 Pro / Power adapter / USB 2.0 cable / Warranty card / User guide clear soft case / SIM insertion tool inside the Box.
|Redmi Note 6 Pro|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
14nm Octa-core Kryo processor
|Display||6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) display|
19:9 aspect ratio
500-nit maximum brightness
2.5D curved glass
Corning Gorilla Glass
|Camera||12MP + 5MP Dual rear camera|
AI Dynamic bokeh, Dual Pixel autofocus
20MP + 2MP Dual front camera
AI Portrait selfie
|4GB / 6GB |
|Storage||64GB ROM: eMMC 5.1 flash storage|
Expandable up to 256GB
|Battery||4000mAh (typ) / 3900mAh (min) Li-Po battery|
5V/2A charging, Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 supported
Micro USB, supports OTG
|Price||~$197 / ~$225|
Share your thought in the Comment Section Below about Redmi Note 6 Pro! Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)