The Quad Camera Unlock New Possibility highlight to Redmi Note Series.
Xiaomi launched its Successor of Redmi Note 5 Pro Which is Launched just 9 months back in India. Xiaomi already launched Redmi Note 6 Pro before India Market. This Time it is not looking like a Real upgrade of Redmi Note 5 Pro, It is a T Version of Redmi Note 5 Pro.
There is a 6.26-inch IPS Full HD+ Display With a resolution 2280 x 1080 Pixel of 403 PPI as a 19:9 aspect ration, alongside With a Notch Design Full-Screen Design. Its screen is Protect via 2.5 Curved Corning Gorilla Glass and its maximum brightness up to 500-nits.
The Device is Powered by the 14nm Octa-Core Kryo Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Soc Coupled With a 4GB and 6GB of LPDDR4x Ram hugged With an eMMC 5.1 flash storage 64GB of onboard Storage For both. This is the First Smartphone To Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset.
The Graphics task is Handled With Adreno 509 GPU alongSide With Kryo 260 CPU. Storage Will be Further Expandable Via MicroSD up to 256GB. The processor also Packed With a Dual VoLTE Enabled as it Default.
In the Terms of camera Department, it has Quad Camera, It has Dual 12MP + 5MP f/1.9 rear camera Dual Pixel Autofocus Sensor and 20MP + 2MP 1.8μm Super Pixel selfie Shooter. Both the Camera packed With an AI portrait, Single-tone Dual-LED flash With an HDR mode and EIS for Video Recording. The Front Camera also Use for AI face Unlock, and it also Featured a Physical rear FrintPrint Sensor.
Redmi Note 6 Pro is Run over Android 8.1 Oreo WIth Xiaomi Custom MIUI 10 out of the Box, Not to Mention it Will battery Performance and More Additional Features for Enhance User Experience. There is also a Massive 4000mAh (type) / 3900mAh (min) Li-Po battery of 5V/2A (10W) Which Charged WIth and Qualcomm Quick Charging 3.0 as Micro USB Which also supports OTG Cable.
The Device Will initially available in 3 basic Color as Black, Rose Gold and Lake Blue With the price tag of ~$197 for 4GB Ram and ~$225 for 6GB Ram. There Were Redmi Note 6 Pro / Power adapter / USB 2.0 cable / Warranty card / User guide clear soft case / SIM insertion tool inside the Box.
|Redmi Note 6 Pro|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
14nm Octa-core Kryo processor
|Display||6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080) display|
19:9 aspect ratio
500-nit maximum brightness
2.5D curved glass
Corning Gorilla Glass
|Camera||12MP + 5MP Dual rear camera|
AI Dynamic bokeh, Dual Pixel autofocus
20MP + 2MP Dual front camera
AI Portrait selfie
|4GB / 6GB |
|Storage||64GB ROM: eMMC 5.1 flash storage|
Expandable up to 256GB
|Battery||4000mAh (typ) / 3900mAh (min) Li-Po battery|
5V/2A charging, Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 supported
Micro USB, supports OTG
|Price||~$197 / ~$225|
Share your thought in the Comment Section Below about Redmi Note 6 Pro! Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13