Redmi Note 10 JE Launched in Japan with Snapdragon 480
Last month, Xiaomi announced Redmi Note 10T 4G and Redmi Note 10T 5G, two smartphones that were among the latest smartphones in the Redmi Note 10 series.
Specification of Redmi Note 10 JE
The Redmi Note 10 JE is equipped with a 6.5″ LCD display that offers FHD+ screen resolution and 90Hz refresh rate, along with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Aside from water and dust resistance, the phone also has an IP68 rating.
The Redmi Note 10 JE features a triple-camera setup at the back consisting of a 48-megapixel main camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Underthe hood, the smartphone has an octa-core Snapdragon 480 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. MicroSD cards are also supported for further expansion of storage.
In order to keep its lights on, the device has a battery capacity of 4,800mAh with 18W fast-charging capability. Apart from that, it also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and NFC connectivity.
It comes in just one 4GB+64GB model, and is priced at 28,765 Yen (US$262). The Redmi Note 10 JE can be ordered in both Graphite Grey and Chrome Silver colorways.
- Netflix may consider adding live streaming to its service, With the American
- Sony revamped PS Plus Extra and Deluxe games and announced the game lineup globally
- Download and Install Goophone Note 9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Oppo A16e CPH2421 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)