Redmi’s Entry-Level Most Affordable Smartphone.
Recently, Redmi Launched its Redmi Go Smartphone based on Android Go Edition. Which Bring Android Stock Experience at a Cheaper Price Segment. At the Price of 4499 INR, Which Doesn’t Aggressive Price0 Compare to Xiaomi’s Own Redmi 5A. Which Bring Same Specs at Same Price in 2017. Instead. Redmi 5A has 2GB of Ram along 16GB onboard Storage at 4999 INR But Now it Sold at 5999 INR for Some reason.
Redmi Go: Mini Review
This Time, Where Xiaomi Include Protective Case Cover With its Smartphone. This Time Redmi doesn’t Include Protective Case CoverWith it. The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Soc Coupled With 5-Inch HD Screen of a 16:9 aspect ratio Display. The chipset is Coupled With 1GB of Ram and 8GB of Internal Storage. However, It has 8MP Rear Camera including Flash and 5MP Selfie Shooter Sensor.
Also, It packed 3000mAh battery Which is Fair Good for Its Hardware. Likewise, It initially Comes in Blue and Black colour Varient As for design, It Uses Poly-Carbonate Body Design. It Brings all Ports as Microphone, Micro USB Port and Speaker Grills at the bottom. Volume Rocker and Power Button at Right and Noise Cancellation Mic and 3.5mm Audio Jack. You can use 1X Sim, 1X Micro-Sim and MicroSDXC Memory Card.
The device is Not Slow, In fact, it Was snappy Thanks to AndroidGO Software Optimisation. There Was SOme Pre-installed Application from Xiaomi Like Mint Browser or Mint Launcher Which Launched Recently on Google Play Store. Where Camera Interface is From Xiaomi, Not an AndroidGO Camera app. In the Terms of Sensor, There is No gyroscope Sensor Instead it has a proximity sensor. We also Can’t expect Fingerprint Sensor at this Price.
This is a Good Smartphone for those, Who Uses Feature Phone for a Long Time. There is Single 4G Sim Support, You didn’t Get Dual 4G connection at the Same time. The Display of the Device is Pretty Good because of its 380nits Maximum Brightness. The Quality and loudness of is Good Considering its Price Segment. Also, There is No IR Blaster, means You can’t Use Your Device as a Remote. Camera Quality is Average, You can’t Expect a Good Camera Quality at this Price.
This Device really impacts the Sale of Other Smartphone like Redmi 5A, Redmi 6A or Upcoming Redmi 6A series With a Quite Same Price Bracket. This Device run over AndroidGO Means No MIUI means NO Ads recommendation Which Misses a lot of Revenue. Redmi Really didn’t Want to Sell More Redmi Go smartphone.
If this Device Launched With 3,999 INR Than it is Acceptable, While it Comes Wit 4,499 INR Which is Slightly Pricy. Also, You can Look Forward to Asus Lite L1 or Infinix Smart 2
Thanks for Being WIth us, Share your Thoughts in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Amazing Tech Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Redmi 9 (lancelot) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.QJCTRXM
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V188.8.131.52.QCSMIXM
- POCO X3 Pro (vayu) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.RJUTWXM
- Redmi Note 5 (whyred) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.PEICNXM
- Redmi 9A (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDIDXM