Redmi’s Entry-Level Most Affordable Smartphone.
Recently, Redmi Launched its Redmi Go Smartphone based on Android Go Edition. Which Bring Android Stock Experience at a Cheaper Price Segment. At the Price of 4499 INR, Which Doesn’t Aggressive Price0 Compare to Xiaomi’s Own Redmi 5A. Which Bring Same Specs at Same Price in 2017. Instead. Redmi 5A has 2GB of Ram along 16GB onboard Storage at 4999 INR But Now it Sold at 5999 INR for Some reason.
Redmi Go: Mini Review
This Time, Where Xiaomi Include Protective Case Cover With its Smartphone. This Time Redmi doesn’t Include Protective Case Cover With it. The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Soc Coupled With 5-Inch HD Screen of a 16:9 aspect ratio Display. The chipset is Coupled With 1GB of Ram and 8GB of Internal Storage. However, It has 8MP Rear Camera including Flash and 5MP Selfie Shooter Sensor.
Also, It packed 3000mAh battery Which is Fair Good for Its Hardware. Likewise, It initially Comes in Blue and Black colour Varient As for design, It Uses Poly-Carbonate Body Design. It Brings all Ports as Microphone, Micro USB Port and Speaker Grills at the bottom. Volume Rocker and Power Button at Right and Noise Cancellation Mic and 3.5mm Audio Jack. You can use 1X Sim, 1X Micro-Sim and MicroSDXC Memory Card.
The device is Not Slow, In fact, it Was snappy Thanks to AndroidGO Software Optimisation. There Was SOme Pre-installed Application from Xiaomi Like Mint Browser or Mint Launcher Which Launched Recently on Google Play Store. Where Camera Interface is From Xiaomi, Not an AndroidGO Camera app. In the Terms of Sensor, There is No gyroscope Sensor Instead it has a proximity sensor. We also Can’t expect Fingerprint Sensor at this Price.
This is a Good Smartphone for those, Who Uses Feature Phone for a Long Time. There is Single 4G Sim Support, You didn’t Get Dual 4G connection at the Same time. The Display of the Device is Pretty Good because of its 380nits Maximum Brightness. The Quality and loudness of is Good Considering its Price Segment. Also, There is No IR Blaster, means You can’t Use Your Device as a Remote. Camera Quality is Average, You can’t Expect a Good Camera Quality at this Price.
This Device really impacts the Sale of Other Smartphone like Redmi 5A, Redmi 6A or Upcoming Redmi 6A series With a Quite Same Price Bracket. This Device run over AndroidGO Means No MIUI means NO Ads recommendation Which Misses a lot of Revenue. Redmi Really didn’t Want to Sell More Redmi Go smartphone.
If this Device Launched With 3,999 INR Than it is Acceptable, While it Comes Wit 4,499 INR Which is Slightly Pricy. Also, You can Look Forward to Asus Lite L1 or Infinix Smart 2
Thanks for Being WIth us, Share your Thoughts in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Amazing Tech Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)