Redmi 8A With 5,000mAh, Snapdragon 439 SoC Launched in India
Xiaomi Today Launched Its Entry Level Device Redmi 8A, Which is a Successor to the Redmi 7A Which Launch in India Earlier this Year, This Device is Special Launched for the Upcoming Festival Season in India. There Were Some New Feature Which Worth the Device.
It comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display With a Waterdrop Notch on the Top of Display. Meanwhile, it has a 19.9 aspect ratio With a 720x1520pixel Resolution. For Protection It Offers a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on top of Screen.
It Not a Bezel-less Device due to Having a Massive Chin at the bottom With a Redmi
Branding. Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Soc Coupled With 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Onboard Storage.
Further, you can Expand the Storage Using Dedicated MicroSD Card Slot up to 512GB. There is No Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor, Which Would be a Disappointed for a Potential Buyers.
You, Will Get an AI Face Unlock Uses Front Camera to Compensate the Physical Fingerprint Sensor. There is Standard Connectivity Option like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual SIM support with 4G VoLTE connectivity, and GPS.
Redmi 8A With 5,000mAh, Snapdragon 439 SoC Launched in India goes on sale in India from September 29th via Flipkart and Mi.com at a starting price of ₹6,499.
In the Terms of Camera performance, It Features a Single Rear Camera Housing a 12MP SONY IMX363 F/1.8 Rear and 8MP Selfie Shooter. Where it Packed AI Feature like AI Portrait, AI Scene Detection and More Internally Features at this Price Point.
Moreover, The Rear Camera Has a 1.4μm Size alongside AI for Further Enhance Photography. On the Software Front, It Run on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin MIUI 10 out of the Box.
To Power the Device, It has a 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery Using an 18W Fast Charging Using a USB TYPE-C Charger. Which is Sometime We Can’t Expect at the Entry-Level Price point. However, As Usual, Redmi Doesn’t Bundle an 18W Fast Charger Instead it Bundled a 10W (5V/2A) Charger.
As this is an Entry-level Device, Redmi 8A Made from a Polycarbonate Material Which Feels Solid Build Premium. The Rear Panel of the Device is Quite Similar Realme C2, The Central brand Strip Inspired by Oppo Reno Device.
Xiaomi Called this Strip as its “Aura Wave Grip” Design. The Starting Price of the Device is ₹6,499 for the 2/32GB Base Variant and Only ₹500 More Price to Get a Higher 3/32GB as ₹6,999 of Variant.
It Comes Initially With Sunset Red Ocean Blue and Midnight Black Color Variant to Choose From. Redmi 8A Will be Available on Sale Starting from September 29 Exclusively on Mi.con and Flipkart.
Not to Mention, Soon Redmi 8A Will be available on offline Store and Other Mi Preferred Stores. Likewise, We Would be abale to get Some DIscount and Offer Under Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale.
This Devie is Set to Compete With Realme C2, let us Known What’s you Pick and Opinion in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More Further updates in the Future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13