Redmi 7A Set to be launch on 4 July in India, with a lot of features. There comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Soc, it features to 5.45” Display. This is the cheapest phone.
The phone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor. This chipset coupled with two different storage option 2Gb Ram with 16Gb storage and 3GB with 32GB storage. It runs latest Android Pie with EMUI 10 out of the box.
Ithas a Single-camera Rear and Front. For the front 13MP camera and 5MP camera on the front. Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus. This device has a massive 4,000 mAh battery, you can easily use to almost 2 days. Moreover, it comes with 5.45-Inches IPS LCD display with HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 4.2.
Redmi confirms the price of the 7A in China, 5,500 for 2GB with 16Gb, while 6,000 INR for 3GB with 32Gb storage.
Xiaomi Mi will launch two new smartphones called as Xiomi Mi CC9 and CC9e, It features to Snapdragon 730 Soc with 8GB Ram for CC9 and Snapdragon 710 Soc with 6GB, 4000 mAh battery both mobiles.
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- FIFA 2022 Ligue 1 TOTS Will Be Available Soon in FIFA Ultimate Team: Release Date and Expectations
- How to claim the FIFA 22 Twitch Prime Gaming Reward Bundle
- Download and Install Itel P37 Pro (P681LM) Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Vivo iQOO Neo 6 PD2199F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix Note 12i X6819 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)