The Redmi 7 with Snapdragon 632 Soc, 4,000 Mah battery launched in China
Recently Xiaomi launched Redmi note 7 and Note 7 Pro In India and mi 9 globally. Finally, Xiaomi launched it’s Redmi 7 in China with the latest technology features. This device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor. This chipset is coupled with 3GB RAM with 32GB of storage, and 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage. Which have enough to download to your data music and videos and also further increased up to 512GB, which gives better performance and you can easily use multitasking for apps in this device without hang problem. It comes with MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie.
For the camera, there is a dual 12MP+2MP horizontal camera setup on the back. for the front, 8MP selfie shooter. Both rear and front camera based on Al features, The Redmi 7 has a feature to 6.26-inch FHD+(720×1520 pixels) resolution display with a waterdrop notch. It has a massive 4,000mAh battery and Xiaomi claims this results in standby of 400 hours. The device supports a 10W fast charging and comes with AI optimizations to increase the backup fast. Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity
Sensor and RGB light sensor and this device have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has a 3.5mm Headphone jack and speaker on the back side. This device screen is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 so which is good for the screen and display.
|Display||6.26-inch FHD+(720x1520 pixels) 19:9|
|Processors||snapdragon 632 OctaCore (4 x 2.2 GHz A 73 + 4 x 1.7 GHz A 53)|
|Rear-camera||12MP + 2MP|
|Os||Android 9 Pie|
The Redmi 7 price is 2GB+16GB variant price is 699 yuan ($105 ), the 3GB+32GB 799 yuan ($120 ) and the 4GB+64GB price is 999 yuan ($150). This is available on 26 March in China, and there is no confirmation to launch in India.
Tell Us what did you think of this Device. Let us know in the Comment Section Below. Stay tuned for more Further Updates.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?