Redmi 10X confirm Key Specifications and the Launch date in china; Dimensity 820, 48MP 30x Zoom and More
Redmi’s upcoming smartphone is Redmi 10X and it is scheduled to launch on May 26 at 2:00 p.m. CST Asia. There was some confirm teased that seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Redmi 10X Highlights and confirmed Key specifications
The primary feature of the device is 30x zoom with OS and the device is going to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 820 Soc, currently, the device is available to pre-booking in China.
First thing first this device is a major smartphone upgrade specially designed for zooming capabilities, where is the device is also going to be quite powerful. As thedevice is already confirmed some of its key specifications such as its MediaTek Dimensity 820 mobile processor that supports dual-mode 5G connectivity on both SIM slots.
However the device is going to be countered with an angular display panel including an optical in-display fingerprint scanner for your biometric authentication privacy. The rear panel of the device seems quite interesting with and text and pattern around the device. as we mention the device is going to support incredible 30x zoom alongside support for stabilization.
According to reports the primary camera off the device housing and 48-megapixel main camera, we already let’s know the device is available to pre-order in China on their official e-retail website. The device is available in both the 4G 5G variant.
Redmi 10x will initially come with four different color variants following Blue, Gold, purple, and white color option. Which of the device is going to pay with a 6gb of Ram and some suggest there is 8GB of RAM memory configuration following the 8/128GB and 8/256GB variant.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E