Google is updating its Google Play Store logo after six years, the last change in 2016. Millions of users use Google Play Store daily, and any minor changes will have a significant impact. Rework for the Play Store logo is more aligned and uses colors to match the rest of Google Products.
Google Play Store Logo will update with more rounded and darker colors.
It looks identical, but the new logo has a more rounded corner and is still in the shape of a triangle. Still using four different colors closely aligned, the new logo looks more clear and darker color. Color used in Play Store has less vibrant color two Blue and Green. You can see the clear trend; now, the internal portation is more equal in size. The blue triangle is oversized compared to the other three triangles.
Google hasn’t confirmed when the new logo will start updating across platforms. The redesigned logo will remain similar so all users can easily identify it. You can view this new logo within Gpay and GooglePay during a transaction.
It is still unknown if Google will officially make this a public announcement, but we may soon see the new Google Play Store logo in the coming weeks. The new logo was spotted shortly after Google removed the Movie & TV from the Play Store section.
Since it’s a slight change, you need a sharp observation when this logo starts appearing. The logo has been updated for the Android app marketplace and is to be expanded.
- What is the Google Pay Convenience Fee for Mobile Recharge Transactions?by Akhil Sharma
- What is Copilot? Microsoft Rebrands Bing to Compete Against ChatGPTby Akhil Sharma
- How to bypass the YouTube slowdown issue in Firefoxby Akhil Sharma
- What is the Lomdi AI App Store, and how do I use it?by Akhil Sharma
- How to Download and Use the Mozilla Firefox Extension on Mobileby Akhil Sharma