The Red Magic 7S Pro has been released in China as a limited edition by ZTE/Nubia and Infinite Lagrange. Only in China is the new Red Magic 7S Pro Infinite Lagrange edition available; it is a limited edition. The price of this limited Red Magic 7S Pro is also more than the price of the standard Red Magic 7S Pro.
Specification of Red Magic 7S Pro
The Silver Red Magic 7S Pro Infinite Lagrange has Infinite Lagrange accents and special packaging with certain extras. A 100W charger, a unique case, and an add-on cooling fan are included. According to the official Red Magic Weibo account. People may register through the Infinite Lagrange app to take part in a lottery for a chance to win the device. Which is only accessible in China.
The smartphone has an AMOLED display of 6.8 inches with a refresh rate of 120 hertz. In order to improve the device’s performance, the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor is partnered with the company’s own Red Core 1, which is a gaming-specific chipset.
It boasts a state-of-the-art Ice 10.0 cooling system. A 5,000mAh battery with 135W rapid charging and a 100W gallium nitride charging brick are included. The gadget runs Red Magic 5.0, which is based on Android 12.
It has a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro lens, an LED light, and two other lenses. A 16-megapixel selfie camera is located on the front of the gadget.
- Download Windows 11 Build 22635.2841 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 22635.2841 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 23595 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 23595.1001 (ni_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Windows 11 Build 26002 Release Preview AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 10.0.26002.1010 (rs_prerelease) ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) One UI 6 S918BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) One UI 6 S911BXXS3BWK5 | Firmware Build for Indiaby Romeshwar Prasad