Realme XT First Official Image Shows Quad Rear Cameras and Gradient Design, Might Launch on September 4
We are Waiting for Realme’s Industry-First 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 Sensor Using Pixel Binning Technology. Now, The Company’s Chief Marketing Officer Unveiled the Render Image for there Realme XT Device. Which Having a Beautiful Shinning White Gradient Color Variendt along Quad Rear Camera Setup. Additionally, Realme Will Going to Launched the Device on September 4th in China.
We Have Some of the Key Specification, Talking about the Rear Panel It Will Initially Comes in Glass Blue and White 3D Curved Gradient Design. The Design is been
Called by Realme as Hyperbola.
Realme XT appears in its first official render
Realme XT Will Comes with a 6.5-inch 1080P Samsung AMOLED Display With FoD With Waterdrop Notch Design Display, While We are Expected the Device Will Comes with a Pop-up Selfie Camera Like its Processor. However, the Device has AMOLED Display Confirm the Device Will having a Flash in-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
The Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE Soc based on 10nm FinFET. Using Kryo 360 and Chipset is Clocked at 2.3GHz. To Boost the Graphics Performance of the Device it Equipped With Adreno 616 GPU and has a Hexagon 685 DSP. Soc Will be Coupled With LPDDR4x Ram of 4GB/6GB/8GB and UFS 2.1 ROM 64GB/128GB. You can Expand the Storge up to 256GB MicroSDXC.
Here are the Camera Sample
To power the Device it having a 4000mAh (typical) battery using VOOC 3.0 (5V, 4A) Charging Technology to Charge the Device. Not to mention it Will be 18W Fast Charge Bundled inside the Box. Which has the Capability to Charger the Device 80% in 133 Minutes.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It Will be the First Smartphone in the industry to use a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 Primary Sensor. There is a Quad Camera Setup of 64MP Primary F/1.8 as 1.75μm + 8MP wide-angle camera 119°±1.5° angle + f/2.25 aperture, 5P lens, Support super nightscape + 2MP portrait camera, Six portrait styles F/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm + 2MP macro camera, 4cm shooting distance, F/2.4μm.
Realme Teases its 64MP quad-camera Phone in Official Image
The Device Will be launched in China on September 4th and Expected to launch in India First Week of October Before Diwali. As the CEO. Madhav realme mobiles, India Said “Wake me up when September ends”.
Thanks for Being With us, Share Your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in the future.
NOTE: This Story is in Progress… We Will posting Every Single Update as Rumors and Leaks”.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)