Realme XT First Official Image Shows Quad Rear Cameras and Gradient Design, Might Launch on September 4
We are Waiting for Realme’s Industry-First 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 Sensor Using Pixel Binning Technology. Now, The Company’s Chief Marketing Officer Unveiled the Render Image for there Realme XT Device. Which Having a Beautiful Shinning White Gradient Color Variendt along Quad Rear Camera Setup. Additionally, Realme Will Going to Launched the Device on September 4th in China.
We Have Some of the Key Specification, Talking about the Rear Panel It Will Initially Comes in Glass Blue and White 3D Curved Gradient Design. The Design is been
Called by Realme as Hyperbola.
Realme XT appears in its first official render
Realme XT Will Comes with a 6.5-inch 1080P Samsung AMOLED Display With FoD With Waterdrop Notch Design Display, While We are Expected the Device Will Comes with a Pop-up Selfie Camera Like its Processor. However, the Device has AMOLED Display Confirm the Device Will having a Flash in-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
The Device Will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE Soc based on 10nm FinFET. Using Kryo 360 and Chipset is Clocked at 2.3GHz. To Boost the Graphics Performance of the Device it Equipped With Adreno 616 GPU and has a Hexagon 685 DSP. Soc Will be Coupled With LPDDR4x Ram of 4GB/6GB/8GB and UFS 2.1 ROM 64GB/128GB. You can Expand the Storge up to 256GB MicroSDXC.
Here are the Camera Sample
To power the Device it having a 4000mAh (typical) battery using VOOC 3.0 (5V, 4A) Charging Technology to Charge the Device. Not to mention it Will be 18W Fast Charge Bundled inside the Box. Which has the Capability to Charger the Device 80% in 133 Minutes.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It Will be the First Smartphone in the industry to use a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 Primary Sensor. There is a Quad Camera Setup of 64MP Primary F/1.8 as 1.75μm + 8MP wide-angle camera 119°±1.5° angle + f/2.25 aperture, 5P lens, Support super nightscape + 2MP portrait camera, Six portrait styles F/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm + 2MP macro camera, 4cm shooting distance, F/2.4μm.
Realme Teases its 64MP quad-camera Phone in Official Image
The Device Will be launched in China on September 4th and Expected to launch in India First Week of October Before Diwali. As the CEO. Madhav realme mobiles, India Said “Wake me up when September ends”.
Thanks for Being With us, Share Your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in the future.
NOTE: This Story is in Progress… We Will posting Every Single Update as Rumors and Leaks”.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.