Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition launched with MediaTek 1000+ SoC: Price, Specs
Realme launched its latest flagship smartphone, the Realme X7 Pro in china. The device seems to be quite promising so far. Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G paired with a 12GB of Ram and 256GB of onboard storage.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a 64-megapixel Triple rear camera module. Although, to power the device it equipped with a 4500mAh battery using a 65W of fast charging solution bundled in the box. The device is running on Android 10 based custom skin Realme UI 2.0 out of the box.
Realme X7 Pro specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ (AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate)
- Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ 5G chipset
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage
- Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0)
- 64-megapixel sensor + 2-megapixel macro sensor
- 4,500 mAh battery (65W fast-charging support)
- Realme X7 Pro Price in india
- CNY 2,599 (Rs 29,000)
- 12GB RAM +256GB Storage – 29,000
- Realme X7 Pro Colours Options
- black forest
- Castle Sky
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E