Realme X7 Max 5G Rolling out stable Realme UI 4.0 Android 13 Update
A stable version of Realme UI 4.0 has already been released, and the Realme GT 2 is the first device to experience it. A stable update for Realme UI 4.0 was released on December 27.
Latest reports indicate that Realme’s X7 Max 5G got the latest Realme UI 4.0 update based on Android 13. A new aquatic design, lush theme colors, and optimized security and privacy are all part of the latest update.
Specs of Realme X7 Max 5G
The Realme X7 Max 5G will be officially announced on May 31, 2021. There are 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm dimensions and 179 grams weight on the smartphone. This smartphone features a 120Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device’s 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display is shielded by Dragontrail Glass.
The MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G Octa-core processor and Mali-G77 MC9 GPU power the device, which runs Android 11 and Realme UI 2.0. The Realme X7 Max 5G has a triple camera setup with 64 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), and 2 MP (macro) on the back and a single 16 MP (wide) camera on the front. The sensors include a compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and fingerprint (behind the display, optical).
The three colour options for the smartphone are Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, and Milky Way. A non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, 50W of fast charging, or 50% in 16 minutes (as promised), and 2.5W of reverse charging power the smartphone.
Here’s the Changelog:
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing and food delivery. (Supports only some apps)
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Upgrades Doodle in Notes. You can now draw on graphics to take notes more efficiently
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
Step 1: Download the roll back package in your phone and remember the location.
- Link: Rollback package for realme X7 Max 5G
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Stable release
A: This is being rolled out gradually and will soon be accessible to all users. Please wait patiently for your device to receive the update. For the first time, the Stable Release will be sent straight to beta users (Early Access/Open Beta).
Q2: Why, after updating to the most recent version of realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13, can my device not access the data file in the File Manager?
A – The access [Android/data] is now prohibited on Android 13 (realme UI 4.0), and not even the built-in realme file manager can access it. This restriction was put in place to preserve user data security and privacy.
Q3: How can I revert to Android 12?
A – Note:
- If you roll back, all of your personal information will be lost. Prior to this process, please make a backup of your data.
- After rolling back, there is no way to return to the Early Access version.
- If you lose any pre-installed apps, you must manually update the most recent version of the realme UI 3.0, which is based on Android 12.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma