Realme X50 5G Official Poster revealed, Full Specification
Realme X50 5G officially poster on Weibo, this poster shared by CMO Xu Qi Chase on Weibo. This device support 5G connectivity with Qualcomn Snapdragon 765 Soc with Up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage On-board. Expected It runs latest Android 10 with ColorOS 7 out of the box. Company Revealed this device with Polar Color Variant. Recently Vivo Recently media Invitation to the Press and it comes with polar Color variant.
In term of the Camera, There has Dual Punch-Hole Selfie camera using with 32MP+8MP. For Back-side there has Quad camera setup using with 60MP Sony IMX686 sensor, an 8MP secondary sensor, 2MP Third Sensor and last 2MP depth Sensor. It features to support OIS and EIS video recording primary camera. You can record 4K video recording at 60fps. Unfortunity, there no more details For Display and Battery.
To Power Supply, Realme X50 5G Comes with Enhanched VOOC 4.0 fast charge support, According to news this device can we charged zero to 70% with 30 minutes. Moreover, For security Purpose, there has not Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner at the backside, but there has also fingerprint reader at the Right Side. Realme X50 5G is First device it feature to fingerprint Scanner at Right Side From Realme.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
This device Officially launched On 7th january 2020 in China with 5G Support and Snapdragon 765Soc with Up to 12GB RAM. It comers with Polar Color variant.
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)