Realme X50 5G Alleged Full Specs ahead of Offical Launch With Price
Realme Upcoming Smartphone Will be Realme X50 5G, They already Start Teasing and the Launch Date for the Device is Scheduled for January 7th in China. However, The Complete Key Specification of the Device is been Leaked ahead of official launch. Realme already unveiled the Device that it Set to offer the device.
Whereas the Device Will is Comes With a Dual Selfie Punch-Hole Display and the Device is to be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Soc. Meanwhile, The Device is to be Packed a 64MP Quad Rear camera Setup Module, and the Device is to be Equipped With a 4000mAh battery Using a30W VOOC 4.0 (Type-C 2.0) Fast Charger Out of the Box.
The Device is to be Comes With a Polycarbonate Body Design and the Device is to be surrounded by Metal Frame. It is Well Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it is Measured to be 8.7mm thin. Not to Mention, The Device is to be P2i Nano-Coating for Water Resistance.
It Will Comes With a 6.67-inch (2400x1080p) Full HD+ JDI LCD Display With a Refresh rate of 120Hz. Moreover, The Device sport a Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner along a DOLBY ATMOS Speaker for enhanced Speaker. The Screen of the Device protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it is a 2.5D Curved Display panel.
~ 3D Curved Glass Rear Panel (Gorilla Glass 5)
~ Dimesion: 8.7mm Thin & Weigh 185g
~ P2i protection
~ Price: 6+128GB (2199 YUAN), 8+128GB (2499 YUAN), 8GB+256GB (2799 YUAN)#Realme #RealmeX50 #Technews
[ Source: https://t.co/z7CPSIUOvj] — AndroidGreek (@AndroidGreek) December 30, 2019
Under the Hood, The Device is to be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Soc and to be Feature a 5G Connectivity. The Chipset is to be Coupled With GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 Onboard Storage. As for Connectivity, It offers a 5G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, NFC, and A-GPS with GLONASS.
In the Terms of camera Performance, The Device Packed a Quad Camera Module aligned Placed at the Left Side of Rear Panel. The Rear camera Module housing a 64MP Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GW1 (EIS) Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide-Angle lens + 13MP 5x Hybrid zoom Telephoto Lens + 2MP Macro Lense. While the front is a 32MP Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GD1 along with an 8MP Ultra-Wide-Angle lense for Selfie Shooter.
Additionally, The Device is been using a 5G Connevvitity modem and there is Four Frequency band Including N1/N41/N78 and N79. Not to mention it is a Dual 5G (SA/NSA) Modem. Even it remains the 3.5mm Audio jack and Micro USB Type-C Version 2.0 for Charging and Data Sharing.
The Rear Panel of the Device is a 3D Curved Glass Rear panel and it is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 as well. On the other hand, The Expected Pricing of the Device as 6GB+128GB Priced at 2199 YUAN, 8GB+128GB for 2,499 YUAN and it is Priced at 8GB+256GB 2,799 YUAN.
Read Also: TimeLine
Thanks for being With us, Share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Best settings for COD: Warzone Season 4 for PC
- HiSense Infinity H50 Lite launched with UNISOC Tiger T618 SoC
- Vivo Y12A Launches in Thailand with Snapdragon 439 chipset
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG