Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom receiving with Android 10 and fix network
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 1.0 with the package build number RMX2081_11_A.53 or RMX2081PU_11_A.53, Whereas the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indian. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended in near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience, heating, lagging and fast battery draining in order to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme X3/ Realme X3 SuperZoom Key Specification
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD 2.5D curved ,20:9 , 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 855 Plus (Octa-Core, 7nm) 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 3.0
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Samsung GW1 sensor + 8-megapixel 119° f/2.3 ultra-wide angle lens + 12-
- megapixel telephoto + 2-megapixel f/2.4 4cm macro
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel 105° f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor
- 8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM + 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GW1 sensor + 8-megapixel f/2.3 119° ultra-wide angle lens + 8-megapixel f/3.4 periscope + 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro sensor
- 32-megapixel f/2.5 Sony IMX616 + 8-megapixel f/2.2 105° ultra-wide
- Side-mounted fingerprint, USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (30W Dart Charge)
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) in order to ensure the updated stability so far. Whereas You
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 1.0 (Android 11) on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom
The update is pushing in stages, once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it, Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 1.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price