Realme X2 receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA 5 Update with hotfixes
Realme rollout their lattest update for the Realme X2 smartphone in India. Whereas, Realme X2 brings a lot of major improvements, Security fixes, stability and improvements. The update come with an package build number RMX1992EX_11_F.16 having an weight of 1.2GB so far.
This update will only available for the users, who have initially registered for the BETA access in India. This update was based on Android 11 BETA.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X2
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme X2 Key Specification
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5) AMOLED display
- 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (Adreno 618 GPU)
- 4/6/8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 64/128GB (UFS 2.1), 256GB microSD
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.1)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 1/1.72 f/1.8 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.25 + 2MP depth f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4
- Front: 32MP f/2.0
- 4000mAh battery (30W VOOC fast charging)
How to Update on Realme X2
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X2
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Best settings for COD: Warzone Season 4 for PC
- HiSense Infinity H50 Lite launched with UNISOC Tiger T618 SoC
- Vivo Y12A Launches in Thailand with Snapdragon 439 chipset
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG