Realme V5 5G with 48MP Quad camera and 5000mAh battery, Launch Imminent
Realme is going to launched there latest Mid-range smartphone with a 5G Connectivity. The device will bring a promising top-notch key specification as the device lookalike quite refresh so far. The device seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Realme V5 5G Key Specification and Highlights (Rumored)
The device will come with a 6.5-inch of 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution with a Full HD+ screen having a 20:9 aspect ratio. The screen is an LCD Display panel, and it will have a punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device.
Under the hood, the device isgoing to be powered by the Octa-Core Mobile platform used to be clocked at 2GHz. The device will be running on Android 10 based custom Skin Realme UI out of the box. Therefore, the chipset is a MediaTek Helio 800 or MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC.
In terms of camera performance, the device will have a Quad rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. There the device housing a 48MP primary + 8MP 120° Ultra-Wide angle lens + 2MP Maco lens + 2MP Depth sensor accomplished with an LED Flash. In contrast, the front having a 16MP Selfie shooter.
Furthermore, the device will have a Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and the dimension of the device measured as 162.2×75.1×9.1mm and weight 194 grams. As for connectivity, the device delivers an 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C.
On the other hand, to power the device, it is going to be equipped with a 5000mAh battery using a 30W of fast charging solution bundled in the box. According to reports, the device is going to be launched next week, expected to be at the end of July or Early August. Unfortunately, there are no further details available about the device so far.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Download and Install Sunwind Sky Kids 70 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install H96 Max RK3566 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install CORN C5 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G3M6 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2137-1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)