Realme V15 5G receiving April Security Patch update in China
Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 1.0 with the package build number RMX3092_11_A.31. Whereas the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for china. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, It currently in the staged rollout to ensure stability; hence the update will be extended in the near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience heating, lagging and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 10.
How to Check Software Update on Realme V15 5G
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) to ensure the updated stability so far. Whereas You
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10) on Realme V15 5G
The update is pushing in stages, and once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it. Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme V15 5G
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 1.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?