Realme Narzo 50A, Moto G, Oppo K10 5G, Vivo X80 Series, EU mandate USB-C, and Gurjat get India’s first rooftop solar system.
The Narzo 50A Prime starts at $11,499, which is a new budget phone from Realme
After Xiaomi, if there is any smartphone company that offers exclusive budget phones it could be Realme. As they launched a new smartphone in India that features a 50MP Triple Camera Setup along with a 5000mAh Battery at only a price of ₹11,499. However, We cannot say in a single quote that the phone is budgeted or not.
Moreover, To Check the smartphone’s worthiness you need to evaluate it with some important basics such as Camera, battery size, Charging Support, RAM, ROM, and Obviously Price. For that purpose below we have mentioned some exciting specs of this phone. So, without any further ado, let’s take a look at them.
- Display Size & Type: 6.6 Inch LCD with 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Processor: Unisoc T612 12nm
- Rear Camera: 50MP (Main Sensor) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP(B&W Shooter)
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- RAM: 4/6GB
- ROM: 64/128GB
- Battery Size: 5000mAh with 18W Charging Support
- Pricing: Starts with ₹11,499
These are the exclusive highlights of the phone that are likely to be available from April 28th @12PM IST on Realme and Amazon official website. However, if any user wants to get a detailed specification then check out the Realme official website.
The Motorola G Series Add-on comes with the all-new G52 and Snapdragon 680.
The Motorola G series seems to be a budget smartphone series where users can easily evaluate its worthiness. Likewise, A new smartphone G52 offers exclusive features along with several card discounts, and a Jio offer includes ₹ 2,000 cashback on recharge and a discount of ₹ 549 on Zee5’s annual subscription. Additionally, The officials promised to avail the latest Android 13 update to this phone.
The G52 was initially priced at ₹14,499 but after getting an HDFC Cards Instant discount of ₹1000, it can bring down to ₹13,499. So, These are the terms of the offer for G52 apart from that there are a few features that the device is almost a budget device. So, Let’s take a look at some surprising features of this phone.
- Display Size & Type: 6.6 inch OLED FHD+ with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Snapdragon 680 SoC
- Rear Camera: 50MP (Main Snapper) + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP (Macro)
- Selfie Shooter: 16MP
- IP52 Rated: Yes
- RAM: 4/6GB
- ROM: 64/128GB
- Battery Size: 5000mAh with 33W Turbo Power Fast Charging
Besides that, there are some more specs for the same that you can check out from Motorola official website. However, the device will likely be available from 3rd May via other leading offline Stores.
Samsung Launches Galaxy Jump 2 in South Korea-Rebranded Edition of the M33 5G
One of the Apex bodies of Smartphone manufacturing companies, Samsung launched a Rebadged edition of Galaxy M33 5G. With this device, the company might make a few tweaks to compete with the South Korean market. The officials unveil the device is available to purchase from the Korean Carrier KT.
As the device is a rebadged edition of M33 5G then most of you are expecting the same specs as of M33 5G. But, We have a few changes on the same that you might like. So, without any further discussion let’s move on to the below specs to learn more about it.
- Display size & Type: 6.6 Inch LCD FHD+ with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Display Protect: Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 50MP (Main Sensor) + 5MP (Ultra-wide) + 2MP (Macro)
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Processor: unspecified (Maybe Exynos 1280 SoC)
- OS: Android 12
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Colors Available: blue, green, and white.
- UI: One UI 4.1
- Battery Size: 5000mAh with 25W fast charging
- Pricing: KRW 419,100 (~$336)
Furthermore, These are the highlights found to be in the new Jump 2. With these specifications, we can expect something more advanced than ever before.
OPPO released the K10 5G and K10 Pro 5G in China under their K Series.
In China, Oppo showcased a new smartphone launch named oppo K10 5G and k10 5G Pro. Both the models are exclusive as the Pro model is featuring Snapdragon 888 SoC and k10 5G features MediaTek Dimensity 8000 MAX SoC. Additionally, the phone models are In-different with some specific technology.
Apart from the processor, there are some differences in other components such as display, battery charging, and many others. Both the phones are offered in china but it takes a long time to get featured in India. But, still, we got some highlighted specs of both the devices. So, without any further ado, let’s take a look at the below specs.
- Display size & Type: 6.59 Inch FHD+ with 120Hz Refresh Rate, 6.62 AMOLED (k10 Pro 5G)
- Rear Camera: 64MP (Main Sensor) + 8MP (Ultra-wide) + 2MP (Macro), 50MP (Sony IMX766 Main Sensor)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8000 MAX SoC (K10 5G), Snapdragon 888 SoC (K10 Pro 5G)
- Cooling System: Diamond VC (both)
- RAM: 12GB
- ROM: 256GB
- ColorOS: 12.1 (both)
- Razer Joint Adjustment X-axis Linear Motor: Only in K10 Pro 5G
- Battery Size: 5000mAh with 67W fast charging, 80W Charging (K10 Pro 5G)
- Pricing: CNY 1,999 (K10 5G), CNY 2,499 (K10 Pro 5G)
These are the evaluated specifications for both Oppo K10 5G and K10 Pro 5G. And, both the devices are available to purchase from 29th April onwards. So, If you are in China, grab the opportunity with the date mentioned.
China’s ZEISS camera-backed X80 Series has been launched by Vivo.
Today, Vivo Showcased their X80 series smartphones in China and launched them publicly for the Chinese market. Although, the features explained in the launch are decent and quite improved with their X product line. But, still, there are a few features that are found exclusive for both X80 and X80 Pro. However, the device is currently available for Pre-order, and from 29th April it will start taking absolute orders.
There are also price variations in both the devices X80 and X80 Pro. But, the Specification for both phones got everyone attracted. For that purpose, below we have mentioned highlighted specifications for both devices as follows –
- Display size & Type: 6.8 Inch E5 AMOLED with 120Hz Refresh Rate, 6.78 E5 AMOLED 2K (X80 Pro)
- Rear Camera: 50MP (Sony IMX866) + 12MP (Ultra-wide) + 12MP (Portrait), 50MP (Samsung GNV Sensor) + 48MP (Ultrawide) + 8MP (Periscope) for X80 Pro
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (X80 and X80 Pro) and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (X80 Pro Paired with 12/256GB)
- OS: Android 12
- RAM: 8/12GB
- ROM: 128/256/512GB
- ZEISS Coating: Yes
- VC Cooling System: Yes
- Battery Size: 4500mAh with 80W fast charging, 4700mAh (X80 Pro)
- Pricing: CNY 3,699 (X80), CNY 5,499 (X80 Pro)
Besides, These are the most rated specifications for Vivo X80 Series. However, if you want to get more detailed in terms of specs then you can visit Vivo Official website or can also check out a glimpse of the China Launch Event.
EU Soon Compulsory Every Manufacturer To Use USB-C Chargers For Everything
Are your chargers piling up in a drawer?
We propose a common charger for mobile phones and other similar electronic devices.
A single charger will be more convenient for people and will reduce electronic waste.
— European Commission 🇪🇺 (@EU_Commission) September 23, 2021
If you have ever noticed, there are almost every smartphone company who offers USB-C Chargers. But, Apart from the smartphone segment several electronics still use the old USB-type ports. Besides, the European Union (EU) Earlier signaled in September 2021 that it wanted to force manufacturers to use a standardized charging interface for smartphones and tablets.
In support of this, Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) for the Internal Market and Consumer Protection Committee (IMCO) have voted 43—2 to forward the EU’s Proposal to compulsory a Standardized Charger for several electronic types of equipment such as laptops, Consoles and many more.
Moreover, these recent steps that the Europe market will soon enforce the use of Standardized Chargers (USB Type-C) for every electronic device whichever is listed in Eu’s Signaled. Nevertheless, it is not the final decision but the situation saying the time will come when all devices in the European market use a Standard Charger Type, let’s see what exact change to be seen in the future.
India’s first rooftop solar system installed at Swami Narayan Akshardham Temple.
— German Embassy India (@GermanyinIndia) April 19, 2022
Solar Energy is the Best Source to use for daily purposes. Servotech Power system, a solar and energy-efficient products manufacturer, has installed India’s first portable solar rooftop systems at the Swaminarayan Akshardham temple complex located at Gandhinagar. The System was decently Supported by the German development agency Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
Specifically, the system has around Six modules of 400W for a total output of 2.4 kW. In which the newly set up portable rooftop solar system complements the existing solar system of 400 kW installed at the same temple. However, if we talk about legality, the system has been installed under the Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy’s (MNRE) Guidelines.
Besides, Customers can choose between lead-acid batteries or lithium-ion batteries. There are two offerings in battery configuration one is 2.4 kW which offers 90 Minutes of backup. Another one is 4.8 kW which offers 3-4hours of backup. The Support cost Starts from ₹289,000 ($3,777) for the base model up to ₹439,000 ($5,738). It could be worth it as it can save your annual electricity bill up to ₹24,000 and have a shelf life of 25 to 30 Years.
- Download Apex Legends Mobile for Android and iOS [APK + OBB v1.0 File]: How to Install
- Download BGMI 2.0 APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
- Download PUBG 2.0 APK + OBB for Android with installation guide
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 10.0.25115.100 (ni_release) ISO – How to Guide
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 10.0.22621.100 (ni_release) ISO – How to Guide