Realme has officially launched their laptop in India, and to accomplish the connectivity across the ecosystem, they have released PC Connect. You can use Realme PC Suit on Windows XP, 7, or higher.
Meanwhile, you can’t use PC Suit on mobile by installing an app. Instead, you have to wait for the update to get PC Connect. However, we have shared the app alongside the Windows PC Suite if you want to enable it.
About the Oppo PC Suite
It is the ultimate tool for Oppo and Realme devices. It is pretty identical to Microsoft’s Your Phone, where you can use it to transfer files between your computer and smartphone. On the other hand, you can also use it to mirror your device, call, view photos, read messages, manage notifications, and more.
Features of Oppo PC Suit
- Transfer Files
- Sync photos, contacts, and other data.
- Screen Mirror
- Clipboard sync
- Make calls and read messages.
- Control Notifications
Download the Oppo and Realme PC Connect apps.
It would be best if you waited for the official update to get your PC connected to your device.
How to use and connect your smartphone to the Connected Realme and Oppo PC Connect
It does require Bluetooth and WiFi for connectivity. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
- Pull down the Quick Settings panel from settings.
- From there, enable PC Connect, and Open PC Connect on your Windows computer.
- Wait for detection, and then, once the pop-up display appears, click on connect to continue.
- After that, be patient while it syncs.
- That’s it.
We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback; if there is any query, share with us in the comment section below.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad