Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
PUBG Mobile release its early access to the game. The game is available to download for limited players. This is a global BETA 1.5, which includes the next version of the game mechanics, improvements, optimization, events, and much more.
It brings many significant improvements, including Hyperlinks, Anti-Gravity Motorcycle, MG3 Gun, alongside such in-game events. Today, in this guide, we guide you from downloading to installation step by step; check it out.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Update
Game developers do release the BETA to ensure the game’s stability before the public releases the game. The BETA update is available for both Android and iOS. It is not as simple as downloading and playing a game; there are invitations and basic requirements you have to fulfill, so ensure you don’t miss the installation guide.
- APK File Size: 720 MB
- Enable “Unknown Source installation” from device settings.
- Your device should have enough storage to store and run the game.
- Use Stable internet connectivity, Wi-Fi recommended
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA on Android
Let’s begin, So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- Download APK Package
- Install it on your device, wait to setup
- Enter the Invitation code
- That’s it!
How to Download and Play PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA on iOS
- Open the Download link in Safari
- Then, Click on Install, and the app icon appears on your device homepage.
- After installation, Enable Trusted Certification
- To enable “Trusted Certification,” open device settings and then head over to the general.
- Choose Configuration Documents and Device Management; from there, enable Trusted Certification.
- Launch PUBG Mobile BETA
This is how you can download and play the game; also, you will get rewards. However, you require a unique invitation code to execute the game. You could get an invitation code from PUBG Global; if you didn’t have then check out the following guide.
How to Get PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA invitation Code
For this, you require a PUBG Mobile Global account to get an invitation code; follow the guide mentioned down below.
- Open PUBG Mobile
- Then, Click on the Event tab
- Head over to Recommend and Under Best Test invitation Click on Get it
- From there, Claim your invitation code.
- That’s it!
Fix: PUBG Mobile BETA Stuck on a loading screen.
There are a few regions like India, where PUBG Mobile is banned; due to this restriction, you can’t be connected to the server. For this, you can use VPN connectivity to change your region. You can use any widespread or trusted VPN Service.
- Open VPN
- Choose the preferable location, Like the USA
- Tap on Connect
- That’s it, Relaunch the game and check whether the problem is resolved is not.
FIX: Accidents on iOS
If the link can’t be open, copy the download link and past it on the Safri address bar. After launching the link, follow the guide of installation to download and install BETA 1.5 on your iOS/ iPadOS.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E